Chapter Thirty Six ~ All Nice And Wet

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Julie’s P.O.V

“It’s weird without Liz here.” Caitlin said, sitting down on the hotel.

                We’ve finally gotten into the hotel and now we are unpacking. We’ll be here for a few days and then we leave after the concert on Wednesday. But Caitlin is right, it is weird without Liz here. I’ve seen her everyday and now she’s not here. It’s weird. I spend more time with her then I do with my own family.

“Yeah I know. But she texted me using your phone this morning that her and Niall are good again. I knew they would be though. They can’t stay mad at each other. Do you think they talked about all that Nindy shit?” I asked, lying across the bed.

                I really do love hotel beds. They are always so comfortable and soft. It’s like I’m sleeping in a cloud or something. Okay, that was weird. It’s not like a cloud per say,  it’s more like a big fat marshmallow.

“Yeah I do. Liz would bring it up and whatnot. So… you and Harry?” Caitlin asked. I laughed and rolled my eyes

“How did I know you were going to ask that? We are just friends, if that. I just don’t want to fight anymore. I’m exhausted from it and it’s not worth it. Yes he did break my heart, but everyone deserves second chances.” I said.

                Caitlin nodded and luckily didn’t push too much for me to talk about it. Instead she started talking about her date with Marty later today. They are going out to see a late movie. If they fo out earlier then they could get mobbed by fans or something.

                Now matter how much Caitlin talked about her plans with Marty, I couldn’t stop thinking about Harry. His smile, his dimples, the way when he laughed really hard he closed his eyes. Harry is such a great guy, he was the perfect boyfriend. Sure he could be weird as fuck, I mean he missed his solo last year because he was eating noodles on the stage. But he’s the perfect type of weird. The type that’ll have you thinking about him for hours on end.

                Does he spend this much time thinking about me? I know he used to, I mean why else would he just keep calling and texting. But what I said is true, it’s hard to keep up with this fighting stuff. I don’t want to tear Niall and Harry’s friendship anymore. I don’t know if I really did, but I do know that they aren’t the same as they used to. Niall had to comfort Liz as much as he could when Harry broke up with me, yes she was a huge mess too. I don’t know why, she wasn’t the one that got dumped. I don’t know her reasoning but I know that it took a toll on Harry and Niall’s friendship.

                I don’t want that, so it’s better to just move on. Harry and I could be good friends and then everything will be fine again. Zayn and Perrie’s wedding is coming up pretty soon as well so with Harry and I being friends again it’ll make things easier for them. I don’t want Perrie to be stressed over that when she’ll be stressed over so much more.

“Julie, I’m going down to the pool. It’s almost a hundred degrees outside and I just want to cool off. Come with me.” Caitlin said, whining at the end.

“Okay, sure.” I laughed, “let me just change into my bathing suit.”

<> 

“See isn’t this relaxing?” Caitlin said, looking through her sunglasses at me. I nodded and got comfortable in the blow up raft.

                It really was nice. Sure the sun was beating down on us, making my body feel like something baking in the oven. I haven’t gone in the water yet, but I’m planning on it. Right now I want to get a nice tan.

“Can you believe our break starts in about a week or so? I’m so excited to be going back to New York. I’m planning on meeting up with all my old friends.” Caitlin said, interrupting my thoughts.

“Mmm, me too. I can’t wait to get back to Colorado. I’m going to miss you girls though.” I said. Caitlin aw’d and I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever, just shut up so I can tan.” I said, closing my eyes again. Caitlin silenced her laughter and soon was quiet. Actually… now that I think about it a little too quiet.

                Just as I was about to open my eyes and check on her the bottom of my raft lifted up and I fell into the cold water. Opening my eyes under water I felt the usual sting on chlorine, but it went away after a few seconds. My eyes focused on Caitlin’s legs and I started swimming towards them. Before you ask if I’m sure the legs belong to her, I recognize the bathing suit bottoms.

                I swam around her and then surfaced, jumping on her back. She screamed and started laughing. I wrapped my legs around her waist and tried to push her down. It didn’t work as well as I thought because we both ended up going under.

“I hate you. I was all nice and dry.” I said, splashing water on her face.

“Ah, but now you are all nice and wet.” Caitlin said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked around, making sure no one heard her.

“Be quiet, there could be little kids around. C’mon now that you’ve gotten me all wet, do you wanna race?” I asked, nodding my head towards the other end of the pool.

“You are on.”

<><><><><><><><><><> 

Okay there’s the chapter. Sorry it’s a little bit short. It was kind of a filler of some sort. Anyway… I’m sick and I hate it. I’ve stayed home today and yesterday and it’s not fun. Sure I get the house to myself but I just want to cry.

Haha, anyway… I had something important to say here but I forgot… oh wait I remember now.

As you know they have their break coming up pretty soon. You also know that Niall and Liz are meeting each other’s families. Now do you think it would be better if I just covered what they do on their break? Like at the family houses and what not. Or would you rather me cover all the girls. But just as a reminder I don’t think that Julie’s and Caitlin’s will being as exciting and funny *hint* *hint* as Niall and Liz’s.

Can you all please let me know what you think? Thank you so much!

Oh and one more thing, the last chapter got more votes then usual so I just want to say a HUGE thank you. I really do love that you all love this book. It means so much to me that you all like it. I work hard on it and I love that you all love it.

So thank you so much for reading and voting. Jay Cee El has hit 16K reads and I’m so happy about it. Brave is almost up to 5K.

Wow… I didn’t want this authors note to go on this long. Haha, I bet that none of you really read it and just skimmed through it. That’s okay, I do that all the time too. Haha

Anyway, so please VOTE and COMMENT my lil’ Gummy Worms!

~Amanda<3

--The picture on the side is Caitlin and Julie’s bathing suits. To be honest I like Julie’s the best. It’s a more of a matureish look. But Caitlin’s is so cute because it’s so colorful. Haha, byeee!!!