Chapter Eight ~ And That Scares Me The Most

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Harry’s P.O.V

            I knew she wouldn’t pick up the phone, I don’t know why I even tried. I guess I just thought that maybe she missed me. I don’t know. It’s a pretty stupid reason I guess.

“So Niall’s coming back tomorrow, and then we have the concert the next night.” Liam said, sitting down on the hotel bed. We decided to stay at a hotel instead of the tour bus, but to be honest I don’t care where we stay. I like the bus and hotels so it doesn’t matter to me.

“Yeah, and we all know Niall is going to come back sad.” Louis added.

“True, he’ll be so upset to leave Liz. But hey, I feel the same when I have to leave Perrie.” Zayn said, shaking his head. Right now Perrie is on tour with Little Mix, Demi, and then Fifth Harmony.  I heard from Perrie a few days ago and they are apparently having a blast.

“But I also think he’ll be happy to perform again. We all know how much he loves to sing on stage.” Liam said, grabbing a few crisps from the table and eating them.

“Yeah, that’s probably his favorite thing to do. Um…hey guys can I ask you something?” I asked, trying to change the topic. I’ve been meaning to talk to them for the past day about what to do with Julie, and I guess now it the time. I could fill Niall in later, I just want some answers.

“Sure, what?” Zayn said.

“So…I’m not sure if you know but the real reason why I broke up with Julie was because I was worried about her cheating on me. I know now that that was a shitty reason so break up with her, and I want to try and get her back.” I explained quickly. They looked a little shock, but didn’t yell. Which was pretty surprising. I honestly thought they’d yell at me.

“So…well I think that you should just tell her the truth. She’s an understanding person, so she’ll understand.” Liam said.

“Or you could just try and be friends with her. See where that goes, and then try for more.” Zayn said.

“I agree with the both of them. Tell her the truth and then be friends with her. Then once you are friends, you try and get her back. That could work.” Louis said. I nodded, their ideas actually made sense. If Julie learns to trust me as a friend, then maybe she could trust me as a boyfriend.

“Alright, we’ll see. I’m going to bed. I’ll see you guys when I wake up.”

<><><><> 

Julie’s P.O.V

(I did her P.O.V because the last one of hers was shitty and short)

            Liz was a little bit of a mess when Niall left. As well as Niall. But at least he wasn’t crying as hard as she was. But now that he actually left, she’s a bit better. She stopped crying a little while ago and is now pouting on the couch.

“Hey we leave for America next week. They’re gonna be there soon as well, and we’ll be even closer then now. And then there’s the two week break that we have at the same time, and you’ll be going to Ireland and meeting his parents. And he’ll be meeting yours.” I said, trying to cheer her up. She smiled, and I knew she was thinking about Niall meeting her parents.

            I love Liz’s parents, and I know for a fact that they will love Niall. I mean…it’s hard not to love Niall. He’s like a snowflake. Ha, that was my fangirl side coming out. Ha, that has not come out in a while.

<> 

            We spent the rest of the day relaxing, and then the days that followed weren’t full of anything special. We had one concert, and as usual Liz fell. Which was really funny. She claimed that she was hugging the floor, but we all know she was trying to be cool.

            Harry called me a few times, and I ignored them as usual. Who does he think he is? He can’t just dump me and then try and walked back into my life like he’s trying to. I just don’t understand it. It doesn’t make any sense.

            A knock at the hotel room door snapped me out of my thoughts. We were starting to pack for America, but we don’t leave till Thursday and it’s Sunday. I yelled come in, and Dylan walked in. His face was red and he looks like he was going to pass out.

“Dylan, are you okay?” I asked our poor manager. I haven’t seen him in a few days, all I know is that he flew back to London to have a meeting with Simon and I guess he’s back now.

“Tired, but I have great news! Where are Caitlin and Liz?” Dylan asked. I looked over my shoulder to see Liz asleep on the couch. I grabbed a pillow and walked over to her, smacking her in the head with it.

“Hey!” She said, sitting up.

“Dylan needs to talk, c’mon.” I laughed. I heard the toilet flush and then water running from the bathroom. Oh yeah, Caitlin was taking a shower and I guess she had to use the bathroom as well. The bathroom door opened and Caitlin walked out in a pair of sweats and a tank top. Her hair was wet and she smiled when she saw Dylan.

“Hi Dylan, long time no see.” She said, drying her hair.

“I need to tell you girls, some great news. Let’s sit down.” Dylan said. One thing I learned about him is that he’s a very energetic manager. He doesn’t like to sit down, and you’ll never see him with a suitcase. He likes to be moving, which I guess is a pretty good thing.

“Okay, so I talked to Simon,” He began once we were on the couch, “And he agreed with me that it’s time to start coming up with ideas for your very own music video!” Dylan cheered. A huge smiled covered my face and I couldn’t help but squeal a little. I’ve been wondering when we’ll be able to make a video and now is finally the time!

“Okay, okay. So what song do you think we should do?” Liz asked once she finished cheering.

“I took a look at recent purchases of your songs, and it seems to me that Brave and Catch My Breath have been your most popular songs. So…I have a few ideas and I want to start it out when we get to America. What do you all think?” Dylan said.

“That sounds great.” I said. Dylan told us that he would go over all the details once we get to America, and then he left. But not before telling us to try and brain storm some ideas and stuff.

            We talked for a little while, but eventually we all started to drift off to sleep. I couldn’t sleep however. Thoughts of Harry floated in my head.

            I wish I could stop thinking of him. But ever sense he started calling me more and more, I can’t help but think of him. His smile. His dimples. His green eyes that I could get lost in forever. The way I would tease him about his hair, it always sticking up higher then Zayn’s. The way he would never let any one look in that journal of his, not even me. Even though I know all about those knock knock jokes in there.

            The way he’d go out of his way to be a gentlemen for me. He’d open doors, pull back chairs, he loved to talk about plans for the future. For the future I thought we’d spend together. But we aren’t. All because he didn’t want to be ‘tied down’ with me.

            He wanted to mess around with other girls, well then why can’t I? But I know that I can’t. I honestly don’t want anyone other than Harry. And that scares me the most.

<><><><><><> 

I hope you liked the chapter! It got a little deep, I think. Haha XD.

So not much to say, but it would mean the world to me if you’d vote and commented! 

Thanks so much, and I love you all!!

~Amanda<3

--Check out the gif on the side, it's amaZayn! haha, I'm such a loser...