Chapter Eighty Seven ~ Who Cares?

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Julie's P.O.V

"Alright, everyone, here is our new single. Everytime We Touch." I said, making the crowd  cheer. The music started and lights began to flash everywhere. Smoke started to appear, and Liz took center stage.

"I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me. I still feel your touch in my dream. Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why without you it's hard to survive." Liz sang, holding out the end of the word survive. The music picked up and both Caitlin and I moved in closer to their microphones, getting ready for the chorus.

" 'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I can fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my heart beat so... I can't let you go. Want you in my life."

                The music picked up once again, launching into the techno dance sound that we all love a lot. The music was pounding into my ears from the amps, and I swear every inch of me was on fire. Recording one of your own songs is absolutely amazing, but singing your new song in front of a crowd is ten times better.. I looked over at Caitlin and just from the smile on her face I knew she was feeling it too. The music slowed down to almost a stop as Caitlin took center stage, singing her solo.

"Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry. The good and the bad times, you've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall." Her voice sounded amazing. The music picked up again and I launched back into the chorus again by myself.

" 'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I can fl. Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my heart beat so... I can't let you go. Want you in my life."

                The crowd seemed to love the song so far, they were all dancing. I was trying to follow the dance steps that Keegan, our choreographer, had picked out for us but it was a bit hard. I was already really hot from being up on stage. So dancing didn't make anything any better. Besides, Caitlin's the real dancer in this group. I snapped out of my thoughts when the instrumental part of the song ended. We were all joining together to sing the last part of the song, which happened to be  about half the chorus.

" 'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I can fl. Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side." We all sang, the music holding out in the end. The crowd was ten times as louder, making me laugh. God, being on stage is such a rush. It's my favorite thing in the whole world.

"Alright, Everytime We Touch is now available on ITunes, don't forget to get your own copy! Sadly we've got to go, but you were a great audience. We love you Gladstone!" Liz said, her voice echoing from the microphone.

                The usual song that played while we left the stage, it was just a beat type thing, was playing and we walked off the stage. I had a huge smile on my face. I love performing live. And I am so tired from running around on stage. I wish that I could wear more sneakers or sandals or something. But I do like the heels. They are my favorite. Anyway, Johnny was waiting for my by the table that held some snacks. Liz always makes sure that there are snacks for everyone working here and ourselves. I'm not going to lie, I like it. Especially the jelly donuts that are there almost everytime.

                I walked up to Johnny, who wasn't as sweaty as before due to the amount of time he had to cool off, and hugged him. I know I might be using Johnny for the wrong reasons. Well, kind of. I mean I do like him. He's nice and sweet and really caring. But... he's not Harry. No one is, and that's a problem I'm trying to get over.

"You did great, and I'm not just saying that. Hey, I'm staying a little later to go out and talk to fans and then Justin is going to have a car ready for me. Want to stay with me?" Johnny asked, looking down at me. I was still entangled in his arms, but I pulled away as I looked up at him. His arms were still around me, but I was leaning back. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go outside with him. I mean, I love the fans. I'd love to go and see them and talk, but I am just so tired. But they are my fans, and I love them. When I love someone, or something, I stick with them.

"Sure, I'd love to."

<> 

"Shh, I think they are still asleep." I said, going to open the door to my hotel room. We had just gotten back to the hotel, we are leaving tomorrow morning to Brisbane. So tonight is our last night in the hotel room. Just as I was about to open the door, Johnny grabbed my arm and gently tugged me in his direction.

"Can I ask you a question?" Johnny asked. I smirked and told him that he just did. That led him to roll his eyes, which only made me laugh harder than I already was.

"Okay, seriously. I was uh, well, we've been out a lot and I really like you Julie. I'm not going to lie, or be one of those big mocho guys. It's not my style. So anyway, what I'm saying is that... well, will you be my official, public girlfriend?" Johnny asked, losing confidence in the beginning but obviously gaining it at the end.

                I widened my eyes in shock. Wow. I honestly couldn't believe that Johnny likes me this much to ask that. I mean, I like him too. Don't get me wrong, but I didn't know he felt that way towards me. I didn't know what to do in all honesty. I mean, I like him. I like him a lot. But there is that one guy that's holding me back. I could see his frown etched onto his face, his head shaking, his arms crossed. It wasn't a pretty sight. He'd be so mad at me.

                But you know what? Who cares? I don't care if he's mad at me or anything like that. Fuck Harry, I don't need him. He lost his chance with me the second he lied to me about that shit. And I know it may be a little childish to bring this shit back up, but I mean come on! If he can do that to me, while we were dating, then I could date Johnny while we are only friends. He'll just have to deal.

"Of course I will, Johnny. I'd love to be your girlfriend."

<><><><><><><><><> 

There's the chapter! I can't believe I've only got three more chapters left. I'm going to be so sad when it ends. Hell, I already am :'(

Anyway, I don't have much to say. Like seriously, I'm so boring. You should all comment something exciting! Lol, tell me what's new scooby doo? Sorry...

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms!

~Amanda<3 xXx

 --Pic on the side is an edit I made of Johnny and Julie. I know it's horrible, but I tried okay? haha, I'm sorry.