Chapter Thirty One ~ Lucky Butts

Here is the next chapter! I can’t believe that JCL has hit 14K reads. I love you guys all so much I think I might start to cry

Haha, anyway…

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><> 

Julie’s P.O.V

                Hey.

                That’s it, just hey. That’s all that Harry texted me. I can’t believe it. Why can’t he just leave me alone? I wish he’d just get the fact that I don’t want to talk to him. I don’t want to see him, I don’t want anything to do with him anymore.

                He thought that low of me. He thought that I would cheat on him, that I would stoop to that level. I hate cheaters so much and it makes me so mad. I just want to throw something. Like when Liz threw that thing when Niall and her broke up. Ha, now that I look back at that night it was kind of funny. Caitlin almost got hit with the lamp.

                I looked down at the text and sighed. How am I supposed to reply to this? I don’t even know if I should reply. He was a dick and a complete ass. But he made a mistake. If Caitlin could find it in her heart to forgive Marty, could I forgive Harry? It’s not like I would go back out with him. But like… I could just be his friend. It would make things a lot less awkward between the girls and Harry.

                 Plus I think that Niall and Harry’s relationship is beginning to suffer from it. No matter what Harry did, I’ll always be a fan of One Direction. And I’d never want to be the cause of the bad breaking up. I’d probably be hated by all the girls on the face of the planet.

                After thinking it over for a few minutes, I finally texted Harry back. All I said was ‘hey’.  To be honest I had no idea what else to say. It’s so weird right now, between the two of us. It’s horrible, especially because we used to get along so great. I don’t know.

                He replied really fast, asking me how I was. I told him I was fine and then I asked him. I didn’t want to sound rude. Honestly… I think he was surprised that I answered. I’m still a little surprised I answered. We did text for a little while. It was surprisingly nice talking to him again. I think that maybe we could be friends…

<> 

“I’ve never been in Texas before, I thought it’d be hot. But I didn’t think it would be this hot.” Liz said, fanning herself. I laughed and pulled off my shirt, leaving me in my sports bra.

                It’s almost the end of July, and our tour has been going none stop. We hit almost twenty eight states, which is amazing. Some of the states we didn’t have a concert, we only had an interview or something along those lines. It’s a shame, but we need finish up the tour by the middle of August. We were nominated for a TCA award and I’m so excited. Even if we don’t win it’s still an honor to be nominated.

                But anyway, today is pretty much our only day off and we are spending it doing nothing. Which is great. We’ve literally lied on the couch, or the floor, or the bunk, just on Twitter or Tumblr. It’s been super fun, something I’ve missed. Ever since the X Factor our schedules been a mess. It’s nice to just kick back and pretend we have a normal life.

“I’m from New York and we’ve never had it be this hot.” Caitlin said, spread out on the floor. Marty and Caitlin are still going strong. I’ve gotten a lot more used to it and I’m happy for her. They went official about two weeks ago.

                I heard from Liz, who heard from Niall, that Louis was really mad. Apparently Louis was just a mess when he found out. Not as like a crying mess, but like… I don’t know really. Madness? Unhappiness? I don’t know the whole story. I just feel so bad for him. I know that he really liked Caitlin and after the two dates he’s taken her on it’s probably like a slap in the face.

“How do you think I feel? I’m from all the way up in Maine.” Liz said. I was surprised how well she was doing. Don’t worry, she’s fine. Physically. But more and more Nindy stuff keeps popping up everywhere. She’s been asked in interviews, signings, she’s seen signs. It’s horrible and I don’t know how she feels. It must be really had.

                I think that the worst part is that her and Niall have stopped talking. Well not really stopped talking per say, but they haven’t been texting as much as the usually do. It’s like déjà vu. First it was the beginning where Niall was texting her too much. Now they aren’t texting at all. Liz is worried that the rumors are true, and I completely understand her point of view.

                Imagine if your boyfriend was texting you all the time. We would go from texting all the time to hardly texting at all. Meanwhile all these rumors about him with another girl keep being thrown around. Niall did say that him and Cindy got along well, maybe a little too well.

“Well being from Colorado has it’s perks. It gets hot and cold, so I’m pretty much fine.” I laughed, stretching my legs out onto the couch. Well actually they were over Liz’s legs. She was holding her phone and all of a sudden it beeped, the volume on full blast.

“Who was it?” I asked, thinking it could possibly be Niall. Liz was looking a little perked up, but then disappointed. Then she smiled again.

“It was Kacey. She got the phone I bought her hooked up and she just snap chatted me.” Liz said, taking a silly photo of herself.

                I laughed and shook my head. Liz bought her little sister an IPhone, which is crazy. Kacey’s a ten year old girl, she doesn’t need a phone. But I guess it’s different when you sister is traveling the world and you want to talk to her. I don’t know… I only have a brother.

“So what are we going to eat for dinner?” Caitlin asked, looking up at us.

“We’re going to be getting at the hotel in a few hours, so when we get there we can get something to eat at a place nearby.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

                We’ll probably be eating with Dylan, Ben, and Gale, who are in a car following along. Sometimes they ride with us on the bus, but they decided to drive in a car with AC. The bus has AC too, but it takes a lot longer to cool down this whole bus then a smaller car. Lucky butts.

<><><><><><><><><><> 

Yes, yes, yes. It was a shitty place to leave off on. I’m super sorry. And I’m also sorry that I skipped like… three weeks. But you see, there would’ve been nothing exciting going on and well… I didn’t want to write about stupid boring useless stuff. And I’m sure that you all don’t want to read it. Haha XD

So I don’t have much else to say… oh wait!! Guess what?

I was literally listening to the song Brave, which this book is named after and the one where it’s the girls song (but we really know that it’s not and was written my Sara Bareilles) the whole time. Like I’m not even koing. It was on repeat the whole time. Haha, I just love this song so much.

One more thing!! How many times have you all seen This Is Us? I've watched it almost ten times...haha

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil’ Gummy Worms!!

~Amanda<3

--Video on the side is Brave. I just love it and yeah… plus it’s the song that started it all! Whoop, whoop!

--The pic on the side is just a funny gif!! Haha, Niall running in the back round. I can't even asdfghjkl;