Chapter Thirty Nine ~ What Are You Doing?

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><> 

Niall's P.O.V

"C'mon we need to get back to the bus." Louis said, following the body guard. I could still hear the crowd from here, which was amazing. I still had that adrenaline rush from coming off the stage as well.  I grabbed Liz's hand and started to follow the boys.

                It didn't take us long to get to the bus. I'm glad that none of the fans saw us, because then there would be tweets and the next thing we know there would be a crowd of about three hundred people to get through. Don't get me wrong I love all the fans, but having to face three hundred  of them is a little scary. Especially when you are as claustrophobic as I am.

                As soon as we got onto the bus we took off. I'm not sure what airport Liz will be going to, but I'm sure she'll figure it out. Well... we'll figure it out. I wish she could just stay here and be on tour with me. The Take Me Home tour was so great because we were together. These two different tours are hard. I've never gone this long without having Liz near.  I can't wait till we get back to London and I'll be able to see her everyday and  every night.

                It's crazy how much things have changed. It seems like just yesterday I was watching the X Factor and voting like crazy. I was hoping and praying that they'd make it through, that I would be able to meet Liz. I remember that I always thought I never had a chance. I figured she's just see me as either a fan or Niall Horan. I'm so glad she saw me as more. She saw me as a friend that slowly turned into more.

                I feel like a love sick puppy when I'm around Liz. The funny part is that I'd never want to change it. I know for a fact that when I take Liz to Ireland Greg is going to tease me about it the whole time. I wish she could've come up for his wedding. That would've been great. But then we probably wouldn't be spending our break together so I'm glad she hasn't met m family yet.

                I got to admit, I'm a little nervous about meeting Liz's family. I want to spend the rest of my life with Liz, that's for sure, and I want her family to like me. I know that they were at the X Factor finale, but I didn't get the chance to meet them. I had to hide out and whatnot. I guess I'm a little excited too, I want to meet the people that raised the girl I love so much.

                I also want to meet her older brother Toby. She's told me so much about him, and she'll never admit it to anyone but I know how much she looks up to him. I can't wait to meet Kacey either. Caitlin's told me that she's the cutest ten year old I'll ever meet. I have no doubt about it though, I mean Liz is her older sister so she's got to be amazing.

                See? This is exactly what I mean about me being a love sick puppy. Every thought of mine somehow goes back to Liz. It's not like I mind though, just picturing her smiling face can bring a smile to my face. I can't believe she's been mine for almost two years. In December it'll be two years. It's the beginning of August now, only four months. One year and eight months already. I can't believe it.

                I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the boys all come into the bunk area. I looked up, realizing that I was sitting on my bunk. When did I get here? Man, I must have been in really deep thought. Well, I guess I kind of was.

"Hey Niall, you alright there?" Zayn asked, waving is hand in front of my face.

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Where's Liz?" I asked, noticing she wasn't getting ready for bed. It's almost midnight, normally she's getting ready for bed by now. She can never stay up that late.