Chapter Sixty Seven ~ Keep Yourselves Grounded

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Caitlin's P.O.V

                I sighed and closed my eyes, letting Gale do my eye makeup. We have our interview in a few minutes, were we will be singing Ready Or Not. I'm really glad that so far everyone's liking the song. It was amazing how much it sold of not only ITunes, but Amazon as well. I personally really liked the song, there was something about it that just captured your attention. It just made you want to get up and dance. I really like that people think the same way about the song as I do. Well, at least I hope they do.

"Okay, and... done! You look gorgeous. As always." Gale said, laughing a little.

                I rolled my eyes and looked behind me, liking what I saw. My makeup was a really natural look, only highlighting my natural looks. My hair was in loose waves, reaching down to my back. I've honestly been thinking about going back to my natural color. But I like the red, so I'm still not sure. Anyway, I was in a pair of overalls, and then a crop top that was designed as the American flag. My shoes were red converse, and that's about it. I think I look pretty good, not to sound to modest or anything.

                Liz was in a striped blue tee shirt, tied up in the front. For once she wasn't wearing a belly button ring, which was shocking. I know how much she loves it. Her jeans shorts reach about mid-thigh, and they were all ripped up. Her shoes were tall heels, making her almost as tall as Julie. Her makeup was natural, it actually looked like she wasn't wearing any at all. Her hair was curled at the end, which make it look really cute.

                Julie was dressed up in her usual look. A tad on the slutty side, but it was also a cute girl look too. Her shorts were high wasted, and ended about mid-thigh. She was wearing a crop top, which is very common with Julie. It was spaghetti strap, and white. But there were pink poka dots that were scattered around her shirt. She was wearing high heeled ankle boot type things, that laced up the front. Her hair was curled about midway and her makeup matched mine and Liz's.

"Jay Cee El, you're on it two minutes. Two minutes." Dylan said, reminding us of the time.

"Okay, we are coming. Thanks Ben and Gale." Liz said, hopping off the chair she was sitting on.

"Oh girls, we need to tell you something important before the concert tonight, but not right now. We'll tell you later.' Ben said.

                After agreeing with him, Dylan escorted us towards the stage. We had a few interviews last year when we were here, but it's the first time that there were people surrounding the place outside. It's actually really amazing how well known we are down here. I didn't see it coming, I mean... it's Australia. But then again, the reason why we came down here in the first place is because of popular demand. I guess that makes sense.

                I followed Liz towards the side of the stage, peaking out. The audience consisted of teenage girls guys, younger kids, and some adults. We've always had a wide range of fans, so it didn't surprise to see some adults in there as well. But in all honesty, the adults are probably just hear for the children. But it's a packed house nonetheless, and I can't wait to go out there and perform.

                I am a bit nervous though, I'm always nervous about going on stage. Plus I've never even heard of this TV show, so that adds to the nerves. I'm not exactly sure what they are going to be asking us about, but I hope it's not too bad. But if this whole 'Ciz' thing starts coming up again, I'll probably smack someone. I am with Marty. And Liz is with Niall, so there is no such thing as Ciz.