Chapter Ninety ~ The Last Chapter :'(

Here is the last chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><> 

Liz's P.O.V

"Okay, I'll see you in about a week alright? Call us when you land, and don't forget, we have a lot of recording to do when you get back. But most importantly, have fun." Caitlin said, squeezing me in a big hug. I laughed while nodding, hugging her back.

"And don't forget that trick I told you about. I'll talk to you later girl." Julie said, giving me a hug.

                I laughed again and picked up my carry on. The amount of luggage I have is very small. The girls decided it would be easier if they took most of my stuff and drop it off at mine at Niall's place when they land in London. I'm only bringing enough for a few days, a week at the most. As much as I'd love to stay longer, I have an album to record as soon as I get back to London. So that means I can only stay for a couple days. I hope he's surprised.

"I won't forget the trick you disgusting pervert. Now I need to go, I'm going to miss my flight. It's almost midnight. So I really need to go. I love you girls and I'll call as soon as I land. And I'll call you to tell you how…  you know… it went." I said, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Yes, we're gonna want the details. Are you wearing the lace?" Caitlin asked.

"I'm gonna miss my flight!" I said, laughing. "But to answer your question, yes I am. Now I really have to go. I'm still mad you'll be seeing the babies before me. Give them kisses for me, and send Ben and Gale my love." I said, eyeing the cameras that were now beginning to take pictures of us. Cue the eye roll.

"Okay, okay, okay. Now go and have sex with your boyfriend. We'll see you soon, love you." Julie said, hugging me once again. I gave Caitlin a quick hug before adjusting my bag. With one last wave I headed towards the gate, only to be stopped by a fan. I smiled and signed my name, making a small conversation. She was sweet, but a flight attendant person called my flight. I said goodbye to the fan, giving her a quick hug.

                I looked behind me to see Julie and Caitlin still standing by the soda machine we had stopped at. When they saw me looking they smiled and waved, making me laugh. I waved back before heading into the terminal. I got to admit, I am so nervous about how this is going to go. I do admit I am that I am excited too. I can't wait to see what he thinks of my gift. I shook the thoughts out of my head and handed over my ticket, smiling at the lady. Now it's time for the actual plane ride. It's going to be so long and so tiring and I bet I'm going to throw up.

<> 

                I was right.

                I puked almost four times. I absolutely hate the fact that I get so nauseas on planes. It's horrible. I really hate it. And the flight was so long, I didn't think that I'd survive the plane ride. The only thing that got me through were big cookies, a fruit cocktail, and of course my phone. I've got a ton of books on it and well, I've recently began picking up on my reading again. I used to read all the time and I haven't been able to do that lately because of so many different things. Like tours, work, meet and greets, and whatnot. But it's always a passion, so I got back into it. It helped during the plane ride.

                But now I've landed somewhere in Peru. I'm not sure exactly where I am but I do know that Liam is here to pick me up. He told me something along the lines of him coming to get me because he thinks of me as a little sister. I'm not sure, all I know is that ever since Niall and I first got together, Liam has thought of me as a little sister. Out of them all, I'm closest to him. After Niall of course. Zayn was tough to  convince because he's a bit protective, but I did it. Anywho, he was the first person I was looking for when I got to the area f that I wasn't sure what it was called. That didn't make any sense, but I don't care. I just got off a long ass flight and all I wanted to do was go to bed or something. But I can't because of certain things. Like I can't sleep in an airport. That would be bad. I'd get mugged or something. It's not like I've got a lot of money on me. I think I have like… five bucks.