Chapter Twenty Six ~ I Love You Too, Liz

Here is the next chapter! I know the last chapter was in Liz’s P.O.V but I need it to be hers again. Did you know that the last three chapters it was one day. Haha, that’s really weird. Oh and this chapter is going to be a cute Niz one! I love them, they are so cute.

Anyway…. Enjoy!

<><><><><><><> 

Liz’s P.O.V

                I sighed and paced around the bus. I don’t know what’s taking Niall so long, but it’s almost eleven thirty and he should be here by now. Instead of sleeping in the hotel with Julie and Caitlin I thought it would be better if Niall and I stayed in the bus. He agreed, saying he wanted to spend time with just me.

                I’m so excited to see him. All I want to do is just touch him. I want to run my hands in his hair, which he always has up. I just want to see him, I want to kiss him. I want to talk to him. I want to see his lips when they move. God, I wish he’d just get here already.

                I had a lot of stuff set up for tonight. I got a few of my favorite movies, along with some of his. I also have a bunch of snacks, including my person favorite Reese’ Peanut Buttercups. They don’t sell them in London, at least not in any of the stores I go to. I also have chips, and some other candy that I love. Like Sour Patch Kids, I love those.

                Noises from outside snapped me out of my thoughts, and I looked out the window. Because of the hotel parking lot lights I was able to see clearly. I saw Niall trying to get closer to the bus, but there were some paparazzi crowding him. How did they find him? I know there were a few that followed us from somewhere, but I had no idea where.

                Anyway, just the sight of Niall made my stomach tie in knots. But he looked so uncomfortable out there. He’s probably getting claustrophobic, and as cheesy as it sounds he says that I’m the only one that helps him. I slipped into my pink flip flops that were lying on the floor and ran towards the bus’ door. I’m really glad that Justin, the driver, taught me how to open the doors.

                After opening the bus doors I walk out into the hot air. Don’t get me wrong, I love the summer, but we’re in the middle of a heat wave and it’s not fun. Anyway… I ran towards the crowd of paps. It looked like there were a lot, but I think in reality there are only a few.

                Niall saw me and started moving towards me. The flashes were going off in my face as I grabbed Niall’s hand. I pulled him a long with me till we got to the bus, I might have left the doors open. Opps, my bad.

                I quickly climbed the stairs of the bus and after Niall got in I shut the doors. Once they were closed I wrapped myself in Niall’s arms. He was wearing a white tank top, a pair of blue jeans, and a backpack on his shoulder. His hair was up, which I knew it would be. But I didn’t care, I was just happy to be in his arms again.

“Mm, babe I missed you so much.” I said, looking up at him. He smiled and leaned in, kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms tightened around my waist. I missed this so much. I really did. I don’t think I’ve missed him so much at a time. He pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine.

“I’ve been waiting to do that since I got into the car.” He said. I laughed and kissed his nose, knowing he loves it when I do that.

                I ran my hands down his arms, feeling the soft skin. I’ve always loved his arms, they really are so big and he’s got some nice muscles. I can literally spend all day just rubbing his arms. I guess Niall noticed that because he used his hand to guide my head up so I could look at him.