Chapter Twenty Seven ~ I Promise, You Won't Regret This

Here is the next chapter! Warning, there is a complete PLOT TWIST and there will be a lot of dialogue.

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><> 

Caitlin’s P.O.V

“Shh, they might still be sleeping.” I whispered, getting into the bus. It was almost noon and we had to be at the interview in about two hours.  It’s at a radio station that plays near Hartford. I actually can’t wait. I love doing radio interviews. It’s really cool.

                Anyway… we need to wake up Liz and Niall otherwise we’ll be late. And since we are not Zayn, we won’t want that. I walked towards Liz’ bunk and heard the soft snore from Niall. I couldn’t help but laugh, remembering how annoying that was last year on the Take Me Home tour. I wanted to choke him. I don’t get how Liz can sleep with him. She’s lucky she’s a heavy sleeper.

                I pulled back the curtain and looked in, seeing them both asleep. It was actually pretty funny. Niall’s head was on top of Liz’s chest, and her legs were literally wrapped around his. Liz’s arms were around Niall’s neck and his were wrapped around her waist. Isn’t that really uncomfortable? I mean… she was like sleeping on his arms. Oh well, it looks cute. They really are so adorable together. I still can’t believe he drove five hours to spend time with her. She’s so lucky to have him. I wish I had someone like him.

“You should wake them up.” Julie said. I nodded and smiled. This should be fun. I just need to find something to help me wake them up.

“I know what you are thinking, and you are a child.” Julie laughed, getting in between the bunk and me. I sighed, knowing that I wouldn’t be able to wake them up a ‘special’ way. Okay, who I am I kidding? I wanted to pour water on them.

                Julie stuck her head in the bunk and I heard her shaking Niall’s arm or head or wherever, and then Niall saying something in his sleepy voice.

“Niall, Liz, c’mon you have to get up.” Julie said.

“Alright, we’ll be up in a minute or two. Just… five more minutes.” Niall said. I laughed a little and bent down, looking into the bunk again. Niall was even closer to Liz, and Liz was still asleep. How could she be sleeping through all the talking and stuff? God, she really is so lucky that she’s a heavy sleeper.

“Looks like we’ll be doing this the hard way.” Julie muttered. She grabbed Niall’s arm and began to pull him towards the end of the bed.

“No, no, no. I’m getting up. Liz help me!” Niall said, grabbing onto the sleeping Liz. This woke her up and she screamed as the both went tumbling onto the floor. Liz ended up on top of Niall, who was shooting glares at Julie.

“That was awesome.” Liz laughed, leaning her head on Niall’s chest.

“Easy for you to say, you landed on me.” Niall said. Liz stopped laughing and sat up. She climbed off Niall and then helped him up.

“We need to go. We have the interview. Get dressed and let’s go.”

<> 

“Ha! In your face you little fucker!” I screamed, throwing my phone down. I just beat my record on Happy Jump and I’m really happy.

                I jumped up on the hotel’s bed and started jumping. If anyone thought that a twenty two year old girl wasn’t like this they were wrong. I guess I’m just really in touch with my inner child. Sadly there was a knock at the door. Should I answer? I mean… I’m in my pajamas. It’s been an hour since we got home from our concert, and we are leaving tomorrow. But anyway… I don’t know if I should answer because I’m in my cookie monster pajamas. Oh well, screw it.