Chapter Sixty Six ~ Why Don't We Go Have Some Fun

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

*Read Authors Note*

<><><><><><><><> 

Niall's P.O.V

                I knew Liz would show up at my hotel room as soon as she sent the tweet out. I honestly don't get why everyone's making a huge deal out of this. I watched the video, which was put up on YouTube by some fan, and Liz stuck up for the fans. She did everything right, it's just that the media is taking it the wrong way. I've looked at her mentions as well, and they are all supportive. I didn't see one nasty comment. Everyone - well all the fans - know the whole story. For God's sake, it's on YouTube. The media is just making everything worse than it really is.

                Even my mentions are going wild, asking me about what had happened. I was told by my manager not to answer, he didn't want One Direction to get sucked into this. But I tweeted that tweet only one time, hoping to calm some things down. It looks like it did, but I'm still not completely sure because I haven't looked it up. In case there were anything bad about my girlfriend, I did not want to read it.

                It's hard reading hateful things that were sent to you. I know that like the back of my hand. But what's even worse is reading that stuff when it's sent to someone you love. Especially when you love that person as much as I love Liz. It tears me up inside and I can't stand reading it. It bothers me just knowing it exists. I can't imagine how Zayn must have felt when a trend saying something about how Perrie should die came up when they announced their engagement. That must have been painful for not only her, but for him as well.

"It's just... I just... I was only sticking up for my fans." Liz said, lost for words.

                She had gotten here about an hour ago, my hotel room that is. We were sitting on the bed, leaning against the head board. My arm was around her shoulder, and she was leaning into my side. Both of her arms were wrapped around my waist, and her legs were thrown over mine.

"I know, I know. They make everything bigger than it really is. Don't worry, it'll be gone by the time you leave for Australia. Which is actually really soon." I said, sadly.

                I've spent nearly every day for the past two weeks with her. Now she'll be leaving for Australia while we go do some things in South America. It's going to be rough, I can tell you that. But I think that the worst part is that One Step while be going down to South America too. Jay Cee El is now getting a new opening act, but I'm not sure who it'll be yet. I don't even think they know who it'll be.

                But I'm not exactly excited to be in the same place as One Step. Let alone the same continent. Don't get me wrong, I like Sam and Josh. They are actually pretty cool guys. But that little fucker that goes by the name of Beck get's under my skin. I can honestly say that I don't like the guy. He's gotten way too close to Liz for my liking. Way, way, too close. And then Marty... what a prick. I can't stand him. Louis was finally getting his way with Caitlin, and by that I mean he finally had a chance. But Marty had to go and fuck with everything. Yeah, I guess it's safe to say I don't like those two pricks.

"I know, I can't wait to find out who'll be our opening act. Thanks for letting me vent to you, babe. I feel a lot better now." Liz said, looking up at me.

"Good, so guess what we forgot to do." I said, looking down at her.

"What?"

"Well, remember that apartment we wanted to get." I said.