Chapter Thirteen ~ How Could I Ever Learn To Trust Him Again?

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Julie’s P.O.V

“Julie, wait! Please Julie, wait.” I heard Harry yell from behind me. I ignored him and continued to walk towards the elevator. I can’t believe he had the guts to show up here. I mean…why? I get that Niall wanted to see Liz, and I’d bet anything that Louis wanted to see Caitlin, but why did he have to come? He knows I don’t want to talk to him. I can’t stand it anymore.

“Julie, please.” I heard behind me. He’s voice is closer now, but still distant. I might make it. I pressed the elevator button and tapped my foot. C’mon stupid elevator, let’s go. I don’t want to talk to Harry.

“Julie!” Shit. He’s behind me. Fuck, what do I do? You know what; I’m going to ignore him. I’m going to pretend he’s not here. That’ll work.

“Can we talk, please?” He asked. I gave him silence as an answer. If he thinks he can just waltz back in here and try to talk to me, for whatever reason, he’s wrong. Dead wrong. I don’t want him here, and I don’t want to talk to him.

“Oh c’mon, stop acting like a baby and talk to me.” Harry said.

“Excuse me?” I snapped, turning around.

“Look, those weren’t the best words to use, bu-.”

“No they weren’t the right words to say you dick.” I cut him off. “You can’t just come back in here and when I don’t talk to you call me a baby. You want to know what’s babyish, dumping your stable girlfriend for one night stands. So please…leave me alone.” I finished. The elevator doors opened, a minute or two too late, and I climbed in. I pressed the button and then the door closing one.

            As the doors closed my eyes met Harry’s and all I saw was hate in them. I felt really bad, but I just can’t take it. I know I still like him, so much that it fricken scares me. But he broke my heart, how could I ever learn to trust him again?

Caitlin’s P.O.V

            I’m still really surprised that the boys are here. I missed all of them so much, and it’s great to see them again. If only they came a few days earlier, Zayn could have caught Perrie. That would have been so romantic, and cute. Just like them!

            I laughed a little at my thoughts, earning a few stares from the boys. After Julie took off, and Harry returned defeated and tired, we sat down to watch a movie. Except Liz and Niall. They left a couple minutes to go out and stuff. Probably just catch up and shit.

“Hey…Caitlin can we talk?” Louis asked. I nodded, butterflies starting in my stomach. Louis did say he would take me out on a second date the next time he saw me, maybe that’s what he wants to talk about.

            I followed him out of the hotel room and into the hallway. He led me into the elevator, and pressed the up button.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“My room for some privacy. I hope that’s alright.” Louis said. I nodded, smiling to myself. The ride up was quick and he led me into the hallway. It looked pretty much like our floor. But that’s what you get at a hotel room.

“Race you down.” Louis said, already running down the hallway. I laughed and ran after him. For some unknown reason, I always feel like I run faster in hotel hallways. I think everyone does to be honest, I mean…I see stuff like that all the time on my private Facebook account.

“You cheated.” I said, stopping where Louis did. He laughed and shrugged, saying I was just jealous. I rolled my eyes at the comment, not even bothering to make a comeback. It would be to easy.

            Louis opened the door to the room and flipped on the light. It was exactly like mine, two beds, a desk, and a TV. Same old, same old.

“Okay, so…I’m not sure if Niall told you but I’m taking you out on a second date.” Louis said. I stared at him, it didn’t sound like he was asking. It sounded like he was telling me. Which was kind of funny, because I would say yes any day of the week.

“ ‘kay, but where are we gonna go?” I asked.

“That’s the problem, you’re from New York. What do you recommend?” Louis asked. It is a good thing being back where I came from, and seeing my father and Nancy last night at the concert was a great thing. Plus this weekend, before we leave for Vermont, I’m stopping at my house for another visit.

“Well it’s pretty much June, so we could go to Splash Down. I think that would actually be fun.” I said, thinking to myself.

“Is that in New York?” Louis asked.

“Yeah, it’s in Fishkill. Not far from here.” I said. He nodded and then asked what Splash Down was. I laughed a little and said,

“It’s a water park, you’re good with that right?” I asked.

“Yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun. Can we go Thursday. That’s my only free day this week.” Louis said sadly.

“Yeah it works for me.” I said, bringing back the smile on his face. I laughed and sat down next to him. It didn’t matter that I sat down in the end because he said we should just go back downstairs with the rest of the boys. Of course I agreed, so ten minutes later I was back on the couch watching the rest of the movie we started before we left.

            Liz and Niall still aren’t back, but Liz texted me saying they went out for dinner. Julie texted me saying she was on her way back to the hotel. I really hope she didn’t do anything she will regret.

            When Julie did get back, Harry tried to talk to her but after seeing it wouldn’t work he left. I fill a little bad for him. But I still don’t feel like Harry did the right thing with Julie. I just wished that they could at least be friends. I mean…at least this way they could be in the same room.

            Around ten o’clock Liz and Niall got back, laughing their asses off. I don’t know why, I didn’t ask. But that’s when I kicked them out because we have an interview tomorrow and we need to wake up pretty early.

“So you and Louis?” Julie asked, winking at me. I blushed and climbed into my bed. Liz laughed and snuggled up to my side. I swear, she does this every night.

“We’re going to Splash Down for our second date. I’ll tell you more about it tomorrow. G’night.” I said, closing my eyes. Within a few minutes, I fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><> 

Okay, so there’s the chapter…Loulin goin’ on a date! Yay! Will it all o as planned, or will something screw it up? Haha, lol

So not much to say but….please VOTE and COMMENT my lil’ Gummy Worms!

~Amanda<3

--Pic of the hotel rooms on da side! They all look the same, cuz hotels are like that :p