Chapter Forty Five ~ For Real

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Julie's P.O.V

                I laughed and sat down on the dressing room table. We had decided to come earlier and hang out here. I wonder where Louis, Zayn, and Liam are. I know that Harry said something about Zayn and Liam calling their girlfriends, but I'm not too sure. And I don't know where Louis is. I bet he's still upset about Caitlin and Marty together. I know that he's had a while to get used to it, but I don't think he really is used to it.

                Anyway, we also ordered a pizza while we are here. Our trainer isn't going to like it, that I know for sure, but I don't care. He could be as mad as he wants, I just want to eat my pizza and drink my soda.

"I still can't believe that our last tour is going to be over tonight. It's so sad, I'm going to miss it in America so much." Liz said, putting her empty plate on the table. I nodded my head in agreement and put my feet up on the table.

"I know. It's so sad. But hey, we are going to be going to Australia. It's going to be so much fun." Caitlin said right before taking a sip from her soda.

                I nodded my head once again. I really can't wait for Australia. Like what Caitlin did say, it is going to be so much fun. I honestly cannot wait. I've always loved Australia, since I was a little girl. Ever since we went there last year on the Take Me Home tour I've loved it anymore. I guess the idea of staying on an island. Well, I guess you could call every continent an island but Australia is so much more like an island than anything else.

"And Liam's going to be teaching you how to surf, so that's another thing to look forward to." Niall said, wrapping his arms around Liz and pulling her onto his lap. I looked away, wanting to give them a private moment.

                You know sometimes I wish that I could have a boyfriend like Niall. I mean, I'd never go after him because that's gross to me, and two because I know how much Liz and him are in love. But I do want someone like him. Someone that would text me in the middle of the night, tell me he loves me nearly every minute. Buys me things that I've always wanted to hear from a boyfriend, and love me unconditionally. Ha, that's Liz's song that she wrote for him.

                But in all honestly, I don't want just any guy. I want... well I want Harry. Yes, I know how bad of a person that makes me. But I can't help it. After spending the days texting him, and calling him, and just getting to know him again. Well I never really stopped knowing him. I've always known him, and I've always liked him. Even though he did all that shit, lied about why he wanted to break up with me, I understand why he did it.

                I get why he was so insecure. I understand that he was worried about me meeting someone else and liking that person more than him. But that could never happen. Harry was the only guy I ever really loved and I couldn't have liked another guy. Hell, I still can't even like another guy.

"Julie? Julie, we asked you a question." Caitlin said, waving her hand in front of my face. I blinked a few times and jumped back, looking over at her. Everyone laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"What did you want?" I asked, looking back over to Caitlin.

"Okay, so if it's fine with Liam, he'll teach me to surf with Liz and we were wondering what you think about doing it with us." Caitlin said. I nodded. It did sound fun. I've never surfed before, but I think it could be great trying.

                Caitlin was about to say something, but the door to our dressing room opened and Gale and Ben walked in. I smiled and stood up, walking over to them.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" I asked, looking between the two guys.

"It's five o'clock, we need to start picking outfits for tonight." Gale said.

"What? It's five o'clock? Shit, Niall we need to go." Harry said jumping up from the couch. I looked behind me in time to see Niall kiss Liz goodbye, hug Caitlin, and then walk over to me.

"Bye Julie, see you later." He said, hugging me. I smiled and hugged back, telling him I'll see him later as well. He looked back at Liz and smiled, adding in a wink. She blushed and laughed to herself, which made me roll my eyes.

"Bye Julie, I probably won't see you since you're leaving tonight. But text me over the break." Harry said, wrapping his arms around me and bringing me into his chest. I closed my eyes and smiled, hugging him back. God, there is nothing that I want more then to be back in his arms for real.

<><><><><><><><><><> 

Okay, there's the chapter. I'm sorry it's a little short. Oh and because none of you answered my question before, I will just be telling what happens over the break between Liz and Niall. There won't be anything important, so yeah.

And I have another question... do you guys think I should do Zerrie's wedding? Please tell me what you think, thanks!

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms!

~Amanda<3