Chapter Sixty ~ Got To Keep It A Secret

Here is the next chapter! I can't believe that I'm already at chapter sixty. We're so close to tomorrow.

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><> 

Liz's P.O.V

                I woke up the next morning, practically on top of Niall. I groaned at moved away from him, sitting up. He was still asleep and to be honest, I'm still pretty pissed about last night. I don't want to be, and I don't want to drag it back up again. But I... I don't know really. I don't want to talk about it anymore. I just want to forget about this whole thing, I guess. I sighed and climbed over him, hopefully not waking him up.

                He was pretty tired I guess, so I didn't want to wake him. But... we leave tomorrow and I want to spend as much time with his family as I can. I really love them. They all remind me so much of Niall it's hilarious. Not only in their looks, but in the way they talk. Not just the accents, obviously, but because the way they form their sentences, or they way they'd describe something.

                It's pretty damn similar and really cool. I wonder if he noticed that about me and my family. Do I sound the same as them? I probably do. I lived with them for eighteen years. I can't believe it's been that long since I've lived at him. I mean I was eighteen, then soon to be nineteen, when I was on the X Factor. On the Take Me Home tour I turned twenty and in a couple months I'll be twenty one. It's all gone by so fast. It's crazy, but a good type of crazy.

                I was too distracted by my thoughts that I didn't notice Maura was walking in the hallway until I bumped into her. She dropped the towels she was holding and I immediately apologized. Maura laughed and waved me off, telling me it was fine. I bent down and helped her pick up the few towels that had fallen on the floor.

"There's some breakfast on the stove. It should still be warm, but if it's a little cold then you can put it in the microwave. I'll be back down in a few minutes, I just got to put this stuff away." Maura said.

"Okay, thanks for the breakfast. I'll see you down there in a few minutes." I said, smiling up at her. Yes, she was a bit taller than me. Not by much, but I've always been on the shorter side.

                I walked down the steps and into the kitchen. Just like Maura had said there was some breakfast on the stove. I grabbed a plate and took two pancakes and then some bacon. As I was spreading some butter on my pancakes - yes, people do that - I heard someone walking into the kitchen from behind me. I looked up, seeing a sleepy Niall walk into the kitchen.

"I don't like waking up and not having you next to me, it's bull. Oh, but there's food." Niall said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled and shook my head, turning around in his arms. He looked down at me and cooked his head to the side a little bit.

"You're not still mad, are you? It's our last day here, I know I fucked up but I don't want to fight while it's our last day." Niall said, leaning into me and pushing me against the oven a little bit. Thank god it was cool.

"I'm not, annoyed? Yes. But don't worry about it Ni, I'm just belly aching over something stupid." I said, leaning up and giving him a quick kiss.

                I would have kissed him longer but we just woke up and well, morning breath isn't that great. Sure our very first kiss had morning breath, on my part. But I think that was a different circumstance. Right? Wait, no. We've been together for almost two years, I don't think morning breath is that important.

                I gave into my will and leaned in again, kissing him longer this time. I do admit I almost dropped the plate, but I set it down before I could. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. After a good amount of time I pulled away, smiling with my eyes still closed. Once I opened them I leaned in, kissing his jaw line.

"Babe, don't start anything you can't finish." Niall teased, making me laugh.

"Oh leave me alone you butt, I want to eat my breakfast." I said, shoving him away. He laughed as I turned around and grabbed my plate of food.

"So, babe? What are we going to do today?"

<> 

Niall's P.O.V

"So why exactly did they go out to get dinner?" Greg asked, bouncing Theo on his knees. I laughed at his laughing state and leaned back against the couch.

"I don't know, I'd much rather have a nice homecooked meal, though." My Dad said, making me nod my head in agreement.

                I can't believe how fast this week has gone by. It literally went by so fast. Much faster than when I was in Maine. I bet this is how Liz felt. I bet the week that we were at her place went by so fast. I feel horrible that we can't stay longer. At either place. I can't wait till we come back here, and I can't wait to go back to Maine.

                I'm still a little mad at myself for that dick head move last night. I knew how important it was to Liz to pay for the dinner. But she doesn't get that it's important to me too. I've always grown up with the fact that the boyfriend should take her out, should pay for his girlfriend. Liz is my girlfriend and I'm her boyfriend, there for I should pay for her. It just makes since. And I know that it's stereotypical and it could very well be sexist. But that's the truth, at least it is to me.

                But I'm glad that we didn't fight. We never really were the type of couple to fight. This relationship means way too much for me to waste it away on fighting over pointless things. Liz has always been mature for her age, so fighting wasn't it for her. I'm glad though, we have had a few fights were we'd been screaming at each other. But those were all in the past. I'm just looking forward to the future right now.

"So Niall, when is your two year anniversary? Isn't it in December?" Dad asked, looking over at me.

"Yeah, on the twelfth." I said, smiling.

                I couldn't wait for that day. I've been with Liz for so long. Well, maybe not that long. But for me it's the longest relationship I've ever been in. Twice as long as Hannah, and a lot longer than any other girlfriend or fling I've had. I want to show her how much I love her on that day. I have a pretty good plan for it too.

"What are you going to get her? What are you planning on doing?" Greg asked, giving Theo a couple of the toys he had brought for him.

"Well I want to set up our flat in candles or something like that. She's always been into the whole romantic stuff, which sucks for me. But I've already gotten something for her. Do you wanna see it?" I asked, looking between the two. After seeing them nod, I stood up and said,

"Alright, c'mon. But you've got to keep it a secret."

<><><><><><><><><> 

There's the chapter. I'm sorry it was a little suckish.

I know some of you are itching for the girls again. Trust me, I am too. I keep writing something that they'd say at the perfect part, if they were in here. But don't worry... they'll be in the next chapter!! Haha, I've missed them so much.

I don't have much else to say...

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms!

~Amanda<3 xXx