Chapter Seventy Seven ~ Once And For All

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Caitlin's P.O.V

"We had a small break right now, I figured I'd come and see my favorite girlfriend in the whole wide world." Marty said, wrapping his arms around me.

                I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. I've missed him a lot and I can't believe he came here just to see me. It was almost something out of the story books. But I know he won't be able to stay here for a while. He's probably got to go back to South America to do something there. I'm not sure, all I know is that I want to kiss the shit out of him. Of course it would be better if well... if it was Louis I was kissing. Wait, what? Jeez, where did that thought come from? I haven't thought of Louis in well... actually he was in my dream last night but that doesn't count.

                I pulled away from Marty, not really wanting to kiss him anymore. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice boyfriend and all. I love him. I think I do anyway. No I don't think, I know. I know I love him. Right? Ugh, I just need some alone time with him. Maybe that will help. We haven't had any physical actions in a while, mostly because of the tour difference and the break. But maybe if Liz and Julie leave we'll be able to. Ugh, I don't know.

"C'mon let's go back into the hotel room. I'm sure the girls would love to see me." Marty teased, making me laugh a little bit.

                I grabbed Marty's hand and brought him into the hotel room, closing the door behind us. I followed Marty into the room. The girls were still laughing over something Twitter, but when they saw Marty they smiled and ran over to hug him. I know that they don't really like me with him. Especially after all that's happened between us. But I also know that they love me and respect my decision for being with him.

"Marty! I thought you were in South America? Are any of the other boys with you?" Julie asked, pulling away from the hug they shared.

"No, we've got a small break so they went back to visit their families. I wanted to visit my girl before I went home to visit my family." Marty said, wrapping his arm around my waist. I laughed and leaned into his side, his had squeezing my side a little bit to make me laugh more. It worked, and I smacked his hand away earning a laugh from him.

"Okay, well we'll leave you two alone. Jules, want to go out and see the fans. I'm in the mood to take pictures with them." Liz said, looking over at Julie.

                They discussed it a little bit, deciding to go get some pizza afterwards. After that they left, giving Marty and I alone time. I laughed a bit to myself as I turned to face Marty, intertwining our hands and moving a little closer to him. Marty leaned in and kissed my lips quickly before pulling away.

"So," Marty said. "I need to tell you this funny story about being on the road."

Louis' P.O.V

                I fixed my sun glasses and my hat, before paying the taxi driver. I am so tired, so damn tired, but I just arrived at the hotel they are staying at. I found out from Niall on the plane. He's a bit ticked off that I left, but I reminded him that he's done it before so that shut him up. But there is a crowd of fans outside and if I'm seen it'll only make things worse.

"Thanks for the ride." I said, earning a simple you're welcome from the man. I climbed out of the car and grabbed my back pack, slinging it over my shoulder.

                I luckily made it into the hotel without getting noticed by the fans. I swear it gets easier and easier to hide from the fans. You've just got to know what to do and what to wear. When I got into the hotel I immediately heard Julie and Liz's laughing. I looked up from the ground and saw them stepping out of the hotel lift. I smiled and walked over to them, taking of my glasses so they know who I am.

"Louis! What are you doing here?" Liz asked, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I just came to see Caitlin, and well you girls as well." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and hugging her back. This is how Niall must feel when he's hugging Liz. Except well, he's in love with her so it probably means a lot more to him then it does for me.

"Oh... uh," Liz said, pulling away from the hug and looking between Julie and I.

"I just, I need to tell her something really important. Marty... well I saw him cheating on her. I want to be the one to tell her though. I also... well I also want to tell her how I feel. That I really, really like her. Love her even." I said, it all coming out like word vomit.

                Julie and Liz looked at me with their eyes wide and mouths open. If it wasn't such a sucky situation I would probably be laughing my ass off at their faces. But this is going to kill Caitlin and there really isn't anything funny about it. I sighed and shook my head, a little nervous about how this is going to go.

"Okay, okay, wow... uh here's my key. Do not let anything get in your way Louis, go get the girl that you love." Julie said.

                I nodded and started making my way towards the lift, determined to get the girl I love into my arms for once and for all.

<><><><><><><><><><> 

There's the chapter. Like my old status said, I'm sorry that it is so sort and shitty. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, the next chapter will be one that you ALL will love. Trust me ;)

So I don't have much to say.

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms!

~Amanda<3 xXx

--Pic on the side is of Cartlin. I picture them looking like this when they are kissing in the beginning of the chapter. Haha, byee!!