Chapter Fourteen ~ Psh, I Know I'm Right

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><> 

Liz’s P.O.V

            I signed and sat down on the couch in my dressing room. We just finished our interview, and we sang three songs off the album. I’m really tired from doing all that. I should probably get into shape.

            However the interview was pretty fun. We went over some of those stupid rumors, including Ciz. I don’t even know where that rumor started, but I can’t wait for it to end. I mean…I’m not dating Caitlin, why do people think I am? Now I know how Louis and Harry feel about Larry.

“Hey guys I was on my fan account for Facebook and a lot of the comments are about how everyone thinks that we shouldn’t wear makeup.” Julie said, sitting next to me. Her IPad was on her lap, and I saw the screen.

“Wow…those are a lot of people who think that.” I said, eyeing all the comments.

“Hey, why don’t we do something like that. We could set up and page and have our fans guess how long we could go without makeup, and then the winner could get tickets to see our show.” Caitlin said.

“I think that’s a great idea. I think a lot of people would like that.” Julie said.

“Wait…but we should do something more. We should ask everyone that enters to stop wearing makeup as well. Girls are naturally beautiful and they shouldn’t wear that shit.” I said.

“I’m going to go call Dylan and tell him about this. I think he’ll love it.” Julie said, jumping up and running to grab her phone.

“We should probably get back to the hotel so we don’t run into any fans.” I said, standing up. Caitlin nodded her head in agreement and we dragged Julie, who was on the phone, with us.

            We made it back to the hotel in one piece, but we did get a run for our money. The fans so us leaving the building and chased us to the car. I’m still never going to get used to this fame. I mean…it probably helps that we went on tour with One Direction, but still…it’s unbelievable.

            When we did get back to the room, Julie was off the phone with Dylan and she told us everything he said. Basically, he thinks it’s a great idea and that he’ll start to set up all the stuff. I think it’s pretty cool. He also said that our music video was finished, and that they sent us the final copy.

            I grabbed , my laptop from my bed and brought it over to the TV. I want to try and hook it up to the TV, but I need to figure this out.

“Hey, does anyone know how to do this?” I asked, looking up from my laptop. Julie who was on her IPad, as usual, looked up.

“How the fuck am I supposed to know how to do that?” She asked. I glared at her before turning to Caitlin.

“Don’t even look over here. I don’t even.” Caitlin said. I sighed and then groaned.

“Screw it, where watching it on the laptop.” I said, bring the laptop towards the bed. I sat in the middle and motioned for the girls to sit next to me. Julie got off her bed and sat next to me while Cait grabbed a three water bottles and sat on my other side. Heading one to me and Julie, then keeping on for herself.

“Okay…what are you waiting for. Play it.” Caitlin said.

“Give me a minute woman, I need to get onto the internet.” I said. There was a knock at the door and I sighed. I looked over to Julie, who reluctantly went to get the door.

“You’re lucky I love you.” Julie muttered. I laughed and looked at the screen, it was still loading.. I heard the door open and Julie say a few words, but wasn’t paying attention. That is until a heard Niall’s voice walking into the room. That made no sense…

“Hey babe, what are you doing?” Niall asked, sitting next to me and kissing my cheek.

“We’re about to watch our music video.” I said.

“That’s my spot, now move it or lose it.” Julie said. Niall mumbled something and moved behind me, putting his hands on my hips and his chin on my shoulders. I turned my head and kissed his cheek, which earned a smile from him. Julie sat down next to me as the page finally loaded.

“Your password is marshmallow.” Niall said from behind me. I looked at him and said,

“I know my own password thank you very much.”

“Wait, you know her password?” Caitlin asked.

“Yeah, I know all her passwords, and she knows all mine.” Niall said.

“I thought I was the only one who knew your passwords.” Caitlin mumbled.

“I have problems keeping my passwords a secret.” I said. They laughed at me and I rolled my eyes at them. I clicked on the email from Dylan and then the video.

“Okay, it’s starting everyone shut up.” Julie said. I laughed quietly as the video started. It started with Julie turning on the camera, and then the music kicked in and it looked like she was singing. It’s hard to believe she was only lip sinking. The screen then switched over to a mall, and then outside in different views.

            Throughout the whole video it displayed people being themselves and dancing in public. It was actually really funny and I can’t believe that Dylan and the other producers came up with this. As the video came to an end, Niall spoke up.

“That was amazing. You girls looked great.” He said. Caitlin and Julie thanked him, while getting up to do their own things.

“But you looked better.” Niall whispered in my ear. I laughed and shoved him away.

“We heard that.” Julie said. I laughed again and stood up. Turning to Niall, who moved my laptop aside and was now lying down on my bed, I asked,

“Where are the other boys?”

“I have no clue. We just got back from a signing and they all went off to do their own things. Being the great boyfriend I am, I decided to come and visit you.” Niall said, grabbing my hand and pulling me down so I was by his side.

“Tired?” I asked.

“Very.” He mumbled, sticking his head in my neck. I laughed a little and relaxed into the bed. There’s nothing better than snuggling with your boyfriend. Right, psh, I know I’m right.

<><><><><><><><> 

Okay, so not my best chapter. But hey, I’m tired. Lol. Haha XD.

The video on the side is what the video looks like. Or well…as close as it gets. I’m sure that you all get it.

(I hope)

So not much else to say, but please VOTE and COMMENT my lil’ Gummy Worms!

~Amanda<3