Chapter Sixteen ~ You're Too Pretty To Cry

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><> 

Julie’s P.O.V

            I smiled as I got onto the bus. I’m so glad to be leaving New York. We’re on our way to Vermont for four days and then into New Hampshire. I guess I’m just really glad to be getting away from Harry, I mean staying in the same hotel isn’t fun, in fact I hated in.

            But I do have to admit, every time I ran into him unexpected, I got nervous and excited at the same time. Those stupid butterflies I used to get when I was near a cute boy in middle school. Those stupid butterflies that Liz gets whenever she’s with Niall. Those stupid annoying butterflies… the ones that make me question my thoughts.

            Nonetheless, I shouldn’t go back to him. I can’t… he’ll just mess around with me and then go for another girl. I really thought he was different, hell I believed it. Was it an act the whole time? How could someone act for that long?

“Liz you’ve kissed him almost twenty times, we need to go.” Caitlin said, trying to hurry Liz up. Her and Niall are saying goodbye and it’s taking awhile. I feel so bad for her, we won’t be meeting up with them until Tennessee, and we won’t be there for a little over a month.

            Liz kissed Niall once more and slowly backed away from him. The pain on his face was clear as day when he had to let her hand go. Louis’ wrapped his arm around Niall’s shoulder as Liz got on the bus. I feel so bad for them; it’s got to be hard.

“Liz… you okay?” I asked. She broke out into tears and ran into my arms, crying into my neck. I saw Niall  look at her through the window, and then run towards the bus doors, that were closing. He made it in before the closed, and ran towards Liz. Pulling her out of my arms, he wrapped her in his.

“Look I know it might be hard but it’s only a month. We can get through this, babe; just remember that I love you so much. Okay, don’t cry. You’re too pretty to cry.” Niall said, rubbing the back of her head.

“I know, I know. I love you too, Niall. I’m going to miss you though.” Liz cried. I sighed and wished I could give them privacy, but the bus has no privacy. I would go into the bathroom, but alas… Caitlin’s in there.

“I’m going to miss you too. God, I love you so much Liz. Your drivers giving me a look, I should probably get off this thing. Just don’t cry, love. C’mon, let me see you smile before I go.” Niall said, practically begging. Liz looked up and tried to smile, which made Niall smile in return. I swear he loves her more than life itself.

“I love you, babe.” Niall said once more. He kissed her and then walked off the bus. Liz wiped her remaining tears and waved through the window. They all waved back as I waved at them as well, but avoided looking at Harry. The bus started moving and I sat on the couch, grabbing my IPad from the table. I put it there this morning as we were packing up the bus. Liz and Caitlin think I’m obsessed with it… maybe they’re right… but I’m not admitting anything.

“So…what do we do now?” Liz asked, looking at me.

“We wait till we get to Vermont, then we have the interview where we announce our makeup thing, Dylan needs to name it. And then we have the concert.” I said, trying to relax here. Caitlin walked out of the bathroom and sat across from me.

“Did you have fun taking a dump?” I asked.

“Shut up.” Caitlin laughed, rolling her eyes. I laughed and leaned back. I looked over at Liz, who seemed lost in thought.

“You okay?” I asked, nudging her side.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

<> 

            I looked around, seeing the turnout. I can’t believe that people camped out to see us the interview, I mean…. I really can’t believe it. There is barely enough seats for everyone to sit, some people are sitting on the floor. Why did the studio allow people to come in if there weren’t enough seats? Oh boy, this is going to be a fun interview.

“Okay, how do I look?” Liz asked, twirling her around.  Ben and Gale thought that she should look a little girlyer, under our management’s request. Dylan said that we should just go along with it, so that there isn’t any trouble. I think it’s pretty stupid, but Liz looked really cute.

            She was wearing a floral strapless dress, and tan platform booties. She also had on a heart necklace, and her hair was in waves. She wasn’t wearing any makeup, due to our new NMP, or No Makeup Petition. I came up with the name, ‘cause it’s like Jay Cee El, but the letters. Pretty cleaver, huh? Just kidding, I know it’s cleaver.

“Uh… Julie?” Liz said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Oh yeah, you look great. How do I look?” I asked, twirling around, mimicking her.

            I was wearing poka dotted booty shorts, and a black crop top that had frays hanging down in the front. I was also wearing a pair of black biker boots, that look really cute. I wasn’t wearing any makeup, and my hair was in waves like Liz’s. I was also wearing a heart necklaces, that looks like it was sown together again. It actually looks cute with my outfit, and I can relate to it really well. I’m finally putting the pieces together again. All I had to do was get away from Harry.

“You look really pretty.” Liz said, smiled at me.

            I smiled back as Caitlin ran over to us, throwing her arms around us. She was dressed in a pair of blue booty shorts and a cream colored shirt. She looked very grown up in that shirt, but then you see her red hair, so it makes up. Speaking of her hair, it was curled and a matching cream colored bandana wrapped around her head. Her feet were covered in sandals and she wasn’t wearing any makeup.

“Hey… you guys ready to get started?” She asked.

“Hell yeah.”

<><><><><><><> 

Okay, so there’s the chapter. A real tear jerker, well in the beginning. I meant to update yesterday, but I got tired and it was late. So yeah… haha.

Uh… not much to say really… oh wait I have one thing!

I’m going to be posting a story, the one that has the summary in the last chapter. Anyway, it would mean the world to me if you check it out. Thanks, I love you all!

Shout out to @victoriaxx1 for getting so pumped about this book, it really means a lot.

(If you guys commented more I’ll give you a shout out too *tsk* *tsk* *tsk*)

Haha, I’m just messing with you. I love you all!

Next Update:

4 Votes!

8 Comments!

~Amanda<3

--The picture on the side is their outfits. I love Julie, it’s really cute.