Chapter Eighty ~ Melt Your Guy Into A Puddle

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><> 

Liz's P.O.V

                I could not sleep at all last night. My thoughts were consumed with what Julie and I were talking about last night. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to or when to or... well anything. It'll be awkward and embarrassing and I'm not sure if I'm totally ready. I don't really have any knowledge in that sort of... subject. I don't have any fancy underwear or anything that would make me look sexy. I need to get Julie to tell me how all those types of things. God, that's actually pretty pathetic.

                But then in the middle of the night I was starting to get homesick. Not just for my family, but for Niall too. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen them. It's been two weeks since I've seen Niall, and a little over that since I've seen my family. I've only got about two weeks left off tour, which is sad and good. I can't wait till it ends so I can go visit my family again, and then Niall, and then get back to London for our album release. Only two more weeks until the Brave tour is over. Jeez, it's September and  we started this tour back in April. Six months on tour. Not a whole lot of time, but still a lot.

                We still have a lot of time to do concerts and once we get back to London we have a ton of stuff to do for the charity event. We also need to spread the word about the charity event and try to get as many celebrities as we can. I should talk to Demi and see if she'll be into it. And I should talk to Perrie, Jade, Leigh-Anne,  and Jesy and see what happens.  I bet they'd love to get involved. And I don't care what Niall says, he'll be helping and I'm sure that Julie can get Harry to come and well... Caitlin's got Louis. And I'm sure that Perrie could Zayn. And since Sophia and I are pretty good friends, I'm sure she'd love to talk Liam into it. And of course I'm sure she'd love to help out as well, because that's just the type of person she is.

"Liz, c'mon we need to head out. Gale and Ben are still in America, so we'll be meeting with some other person. I think her name is Lucy, but I'm not sure." Julie said, snapping me out of my deep thoughts.

"What? Oh, yeah, okay. Sorry, busy thinking." I laughed, standing up from my bunk. I looked up at Julie as she asked me what I was thinking about.

"How fast the tour has gone, the charity event that we are planning, and then well... uh... what we are talking about last night." I said, blushing a little bit.

                I bit my lip and look away, embarrassed like crazy. Julie laughed and swung her arm around my shoulder, looking down at me with a big smile. The gleam in her eye told me something that she was going to say would be perverted.

"Don't worry Liz, I was nervous the first time too. But trust me, I have this one trick that will melt your guy into a puddle... if that makes any sense." Julie said. I laughed and rolled my eyes, knowing Julie would be a perv.

"Well, you'll have to tell me what that trick is."

<> 

"Okay, so Liz... tell me about what you were doing before Jay Cee El." Kevin, the interviewer, asked. I shifted a little in my seat, uncomfortable with doing this without the girls. We are all being filmed separately, which sucks because I miss the girls by my side. It's weird without having them near me.

"Well, I wasn't that exciting. I mean, I remember I'd spend most of my time reading and writing. I took a creative writing class. I'd always be reading on a rock near the water. I lived on the beach in Maine, so the beach was just a wake away. I don't really know what else to say. Singing is my dream and it's always been. So when I made it into Jay Cee El I knew my life was really beginning to start off. Don't get me wrong, I love my family. I miss them so much and I'll be visiting them in a few weeks. I'll go to Maine in October and take my sister out trick or treating. That... didn't really answer your question, did it?" I asked, looking at him.

"Not quite, but I guess that works too. So, tell me. The fans all want to know who had kissed Liz, the most innocent celebrity there is and as People's Magazine say America's Sweeheart, for the very first time?" Kevin asked, making me laugh a little.

"Well... I was about fifteen and I went out on this date with a boy named Sam. We hit it off I guess you could say and at the end of the night I just kissed him. He was a nice guy and well, he was also my first kiss. I doubt he remembers me anymore." I said, laughing at the end.

"Okay, so this is the last question. We all know that you and Beck from One Step have had a falling out. Is there anything that you wish you could redo, to try and save the friendship? The fans wanted to know if your boyfriend as of now had any competition." Kevin asked, reading from the card.

"Uh... wow. Okay, well as much as I loved being Beck's friend, I just couldn't anymore. Things happened and things were said and I don't think we could ever move past that. I mean, I'd love to. I hate having people mad at me or disliking me for a reason that I could fix. I wish Beck and I could do that again, be friends I mean, but there's not much I could do about it." I shrugged.

"Alright, that's everything. Thanks for being here, can you send Julie in?" Kevin asked, shaking my hand. I nodded and made my way towards the door, waving goodbye to the people that were in the room.

                I walked into the other room where the girls were waiting, telling Julie that she needed to go in. I wished her good luck as she left and I took the seat next to Caitlin. I looked over at her as she was texting Louis something. I laughed at her cute message before she elbowed me.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, I won't read over your shoulder again. Hey, I need to ask you something. What age did you lose your virginity?" I asked, making Caitlin snap her head up at me.

"Uh, random. But I was seventeen. Why?" Caitlin asked, still looking at me.

"Well, I've been thinking and well, you know what? Nevermind, I think I will just mind my own business." I said, turning in my seat,

"Wait, are you thinking of having sex with Niall?" Caitlin asked, her eyes wide.

"I'm not sure. I mean, I want to but I'm nervous and I don't know if he wants to and it's complicated. Do you think I should?" I asked. Before Caitlin could answer my phone rang, showing off the one and only boy we were talking about.

"Speaking of the devil, I should take this. And don't tell Louis, please. If I decide anything I want it to be a surprise for him, got it?" I asked, smiling when she nodded. Now I just need to pick up the phone.

"Hi babe, how are you doing?"

<><><><><><><><><><> 

There's the chapter!! I hope you all liked it!!!

Sorry it's mostly dialogue, but that's just that way the chapter went. haha

Oh and can you believe there's only 20 chapters left?! It's all going by so fast.

So please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms!!!

~Amanda<3 xXx 

--Pic on the side is a gif of Niall. I swear I am having Niall feels like crazy. Lol, he's just so fricken perfect I can't even.