Chapter Three ~ I can't believe I just did that.

Chapter Three:

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><> 

Caitlin’s P.O.V

“It’s just…I miss him…I can’t even anymore.” Liz said, rubbing her forehead. Niall is texting Liz, and she’s been crying for the past few hours. I feel so bad for her. He just misses her so much, and Liz hates talking to him because it makes her miss him even more and then she cries.

“I know, Liz. But we are going to be seeing them soon. I mean…their heading to America pretty soon…and so you are going to be able to see Niall.” Julie said, rubbing the crying girl’s back. I wanted to help Liz out, but I don’t know how to. I suck at giving advice. But I should try…

“It’s going to be okay.” I said, patting her knee.

“You suck at advice. Don’t even try.” Liz said, laughing a little. It turned into a sniffle which made her chuckle even more.

“I just wish…I wish he’d give me a little space. When he texts me, I feel like there is this cloud over me. I just don’t want to think about it. I can’t. Unless I want to hide in my room and cry myself to sleep.” Liz said.

“To  be fair, your room is in London, at yours and Niall’s flat so that doesn’t make any sense.” I said.

“You’re no help.” Julie said, making Liz laugh a little. At least she’s laughing a little. That’s make everything a little bit better.

“I just…I love him so much. And it hurts being so far away from him.” Liz said, leaning into Julie’s shoulder. I was on the floor, coloring in a coloring book, so that’s why I wasn’t the one she was leaning on.

“I know…but hey, look on the bright side. The tour’s going to be over in a couple months, you’re almost twenty one, you’ll two will get hitched, pop out a few kids and then finish your life together.” I said, trying to cheer her up. She looked at me for a second, before laughing really hard. Julie laughed and shook her head while I looked at them crazily. It wasn’t that funny.

“If it’s anyone that’s popping out a few kids, it’s Julie. I mean with that rumor.” Liz said, poking Julie’s belly. She swatted Liz’s hand away, shaking her head faster.

“It’s the worst rumor that’s ever been said about me. And when I was with Harry a lot of stuff went around.” Julie said.

“Well I think I’m going to bed now.” Liz said, drying her cheeks and standing up. Her phone fell off the couch and onto the floor. I looked at the screen and gasped.

“Fuck.” Liz said.

            Liz had butt dialed Niall. He had heard everything we said.

Niall’s P.O.V

            I pressed end call and dropped the phone onto my lap. Something told me I wasn’t supposed to hear that conversation.

            I honestly felt like she ripped my heart out, and then did a Mexican hat dance on it. Okay, maybe that’s a little much, but still.

            She didn’t want to talk to me? Did she think I was clingy? What was she thinking? Does she not want to be with me anymore? Why didn’t she talk to me about it? She tells me everything. Hell…I even know when her cycle is. And that’s something I never knew I would ever know about a girl.

            I only wanted to talk to her. I miss her so much and even getting a text helps me feel better. But if what I heard was true…me texting her only hurts her worse. I’ll stop. I don’t want her to be sad because of me. No matter how much it hurts me.

            I snapped out of my thoughts as my phone rang. A picture of Liz popped up. She was smiling, and her tongue was half out of her mouth. It was pretty much my favorite picture of her, except the one that I have where she’s wearing no makeup.

            Should I pick up or not? I don’t know. Does she know that she butt dialed me? She must know, why else would she call. Before I could collect my thoughts, my hand decided to answer the call.

“Niall, babe I am so sorry. You were not supposed to hear that. I was just venting about how much I miss you. Please let me explain.” She said all in a rush.

“I’m listening.” I said. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t mad. Or at least upset. Actually…I’m more hurt to be honest. But I think that goes hand in hand.

“Okay, it’s just that I miss you so much and it literally pains me to think about you. I’ll start to cry and then I won’t be able to stop. I just…I miss you and I love you so much. I can’t deal with this distance anymore. I didn’t mean anything I said, I just…I needed to let some steam off. Please, don’t hate me Niall.” She said. I was silent for a little while.

            What did she mean by the distance thing? Did she want to take a break? And does she really think I could ever hate her?

“Liz, I know. The distance is horrible, and I miss you so much too. And I don’t hate you, I love you to much to hate you. But…if this is too much for you…maybe we should take a break.” I said. I honestly can’t believe I just said that. I wish I could go back in time and change that.

“No, Niall that’s not what I want. Baby, please don’t do this.” Liz said. I could hear her breathing heavily into the phone, showing that she was going to cry.

“I don’t want to, Liz. But…I don’t want to do this to you.” I said.

“No, I take back everything I said. Please…I am so sorry.” Liz said, clearly crying now.

“I’m sorry too. Bye Liz, I love you.” I said. I heard her protests as I ended the call. Setting my phone down on the bed, I sighed.

            I can’t believe I just did that.

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Okay…wow…PLOT TWIST! LOLZ

So guys…I feel like no one is here. I mean…there were quite a few people reading Jay Cee El…and now I don’t really see anyone. What’s going on? I’m so sad, I feel so alone.

But on a lighter note…this book has only just begun, and if you think this is all that’s happening in this book…boy are you wrong. Lol XD

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN(even though I don’t know what that means o.0)

~Amanda<3

-->Check out the picture on the side!!!! XD