Chapter Fifteen ~ Okay Caitlin, Don't Drool

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><> 

Caitlin’s P.O.V

“This is just way too hard.” I groaned, falling back into the bed. We went out shopping all day to find the perfect outfit for my date tomorrow. It took all day but I finally found a really cute outfit, and then a really cute bikini.

“Shut up, at least you weren’t wearing heels.” Julie said, kicking off her shoes.

“Well we didn’t wear heels, now did we?” Liz said, sitting down on the bed. She glared at Liz, and then got a smile from her. I laughed and sat up, my stomach growling.

“We should’ve gotten something to eat at the mall.” I said.

“I know. I can’t wait for Sunday night at your house, Nancy is a great and her cooking is even better.” Liz said, patting her stomach. I rolled my eyes and told Julie to order room service. She agreed, but only because she’s hungry too.

“You’re going to have so much fun tomorrow.” Liz gushed, sitting next to me.

“I know, I’m really excited for it.” I blushed. Liz started talking about her first date with Niall, but then I reminded her that it was our second date. Unfortunately that made her start talking about her second date with Niall. I was stuck listening to her stories till our dinner came, chicken fingers and French fries.

“Did you order this off the kids menu?” I asked, eating a chicken finger.

“Maybe.”

            I laughed and continued to eat my meal. Liz kept going on and on, but I didn’t want to stop her. I mean a best friend is someone who never gets tired of hearing your pointless dramas again and again, so why not? Besides, it’s cute how nervous he was.

“You guys wanna watch a movie?” I asked.

“Yeah, I want a quiet night, especially because I’m going to the concert tonight.” Liz said, sitting on the couch.

“Oh yeah, I forgot Niall’s taking you to the Justin Bieber concert. I bet the fans all love it. One Direction, Justin Bieber, and One Direction all in New York at once. It’s a Party in the U.S.A.” I laughed. Liz rolled her eyes as Julie sat down next to me.

“You’re crazy. Let’s watch The Vow. Channing Tatum is so hot.” Julie said. I nodded and put the movie on, glad the hotel room offered Netflix. I guess that’s what you get when you stay in a deluxe suit. Ah, the joys of having money. That sounded conceded.

            Liz fell asleep halfway through the movie, and Julie was playing on her IPad. I sighed and leaned on Liz, closing my eyes hoping to fall asleep.

<> 

“He’s going to be here any minute, you need to sit still.” Liz said. I sighed and rolled my eyes in annoyance. I’m going to be wet all day, why do I need my hair straightened?

“Okay, done!” Liz cheered. I mumbled ‘Finally’ and then stood up. I walked into the bathroom and checked out my outfit. I was wearing my bikini under a crop top with the American flag on it. I was also wearing a pair of jeans shorts, and no makeup. I didn’t see the point of wearing it if I’m going to be in water the whole day.

“I look great, thanks Liz.” I said, looking in her eyes through the mirror. If that made any sense at all.

“No problem, I told you the hair would look good. Now Louis is here, better get going. And…don’t come home with any kids, I’m not ready to be an Aunt yet.” Liz winked.