Chapter Seventy Two ~ The Interview Type Show

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

*Please Read Author's Note*

*It's An Important Author's Note!*

<><><><><><><><><><><> 

Julie's P.O.V

                I laughed and looked in the mirror, Liz was telling me some stupid joke that really made no sense at all. She was all hyper for some unknown reason. Well, actually I know the reason. We are going to be guests on an Australian talk show type thing. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it was impromptu and I'm pretty excited. Apparently it's some new thing here and if they want us on their show it must be a good sign. We were even given a fruit basket. Our own fruit basket each. It's actually pretty cool.

                Ben and Gale were a bit upset, along with Dylan, that they didn't get a fruit basket. But we kind have all shared everything, two out of the three baskets are gone already. It's only noon though, so that's kind of our lunch. Dylan will probably want to get something else after the show, probably something from McDonalds. I know how much he loves that place. I don't blame him. I've always loved their chicken sandwiches.

"Okay, your girls are done. You all look perfect, not that you ever don't. Dylan should be here soon, and don't forget about the recommendation letters." Gale said, looking between Caitlin, Liz and I.

"We won't. Besides, I'm already half done with mine. Anywho, c'mon we should head out. I don't want to miss our cue." Liz said, giving Caitlin a look.

"That was one time! Jeez, let it go." Caitlin said, making us all laugh.

                Last year on the Take Me Home tour Caitlin missed her cue to go out on stage. It was a bit of a mix up, especially because she was supposed to be starting the song. It was a bit upsetting at first, but now almost a year later, we're laughing about it. Of course Caitlin hates when we bring it up, but how could we not? It's so funny. We know our limits with Caitlin, and this one doesn't meet the limit so we go full force.

"You know, I got to say, your shirt is really cute." I said, looking over at Liz.

                She was dressed in a pair of blue jean shorts, cut off around mid thigh. I think the shorts are supposed to be for girls that have a thigh gap, but Liz made the shorts look insanely better without the thigh gap. Her sandals were tan strappy sandals that matched the outfit. Her shirt was definitely the best part, which is why I think it's so cute. It's a tank top that has ruffles, and ever ruffle is either black or leopard print.

                Caitlin was wearing a black tank top that ended lower in the back, and shorter in the front. It showed of her belly, something that was beginning to tan from the Australian sun and heat. Her shoes were hot pink booty shorts, that had studs on the front two belt loops. She was wearing gray combat boots that were folded down, exposing a floral design on the inside.

                I was wearing a gray crop top that read 'The Beatles' on it. My shorts were the cutest, I do admit that. They were white, which was pretty cool on its own. However there were colors faded into the jeans, which looked really cute. My shoes were black ankle boots that had studs on the bottom. It was really cute, and it's totally my style that's known worldwide.

                By the time I snapped out of my thoughts we were by the side of the stage. Dylan was telling us something about the concert later tonight, but I wasn't really listening. I am really excited for the interview type show today. I really hope it all goes alright.