Chapter Sixty Four ~ Ready Or Not

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

(When you see this ** play the song on the side  ----> )

<><><><><><><> 

Liz's P.O.V

                The usual nerves of performing live started to kick in as soon as I heard Josh Hutcherson announce Jay Cee El. I'm really excited about this song, we've worked on it while on the American part of the tour and I honestly love it. Mainly because it's pretty much the first song I've ever written on my own. Besides Unconditionally, but that song doesn't come out until we release the album. Which won't be till late September or early November.

                Anyway, we only had a short run through of our dance steps, but earlier Julie, Caitlin, and I decided to skip those steps and just do our own things. Dylan probably won't like it that much but we've always been fond believers of not doing what we are told to do. Caitlin gave me a little shove and I snapped out of my thoughts. The butterflies seemed to be flying like crazy in my stomach as I walked out on stage, following Julie. Caitlin took the end, catching up t us as we took the positions that we were told to stand in. Okay, okay, that's pretty much the only part of what Dylan told us to do that we'll actually go. The music began to play, making the audience scream. I looked out into the crowd, seeing Niall standing on his seat already clapping and smiling at me. I laughed a little as Caitlin moved closer to the end of the stage.

**

"I've tried to cover my shine, I've tried staying the lines, I, I, I don't wanna hide. No not tonight." Her voice sounded perfect as usual. Julie walked over to the edge of the stage, reaching out into the crowd and touching people's hands. Raising the microphone to her lips, she began to sing her line.

"You, you, you want me to take my light, light. Fit it in your box, right? I want you to look me in the eye, eye, eye, eye."

                The music got louder as we approached the chorus and I raised the microphone to my lips, ready to sing. As I wait for it to come I walked over to the other side of the stage, reaching out and touching the crowds hands. It's amazing what one simple touch can do to someone. And I did not mean that in a dirty way.

"Ready or not, here, here, here I come. I'm about to show you where the light comes from. Oh, oh, oh ready or not here, here I come. This is who I am I won't hide it. I'mma take it all over the world, to the young, to the old, every boy and girl. Ready or not, here, here I come. I'mma show the world where the love is."

                Our voices sounded really great together, harmonizing well. I'm really glad to be singing this song, it's one of my favorites that we have for our next song. Anyway, I ran over to the front of the stage, standing in the middle. The screams got louder and I could see Niall smiling at me, dancing to the catchy beat.

"I'm not ever selling out. A love out loud is what it's all about. Giving everything to see the lost get found, yeah it's going down."

                Surprisingly we all moved over to the and switched positions, Caitlin now in the middle to sing her next part.

"You, you, you want me to take my light, light. Fit it in your box, right? I want you to look me in the eye, eye, eye, eye."

                Her voice sounded perfect, as usual. I wonder how my voice is sounding right now. I haven't sung in front of a crowd in about two weeks. I hope I don't sound too bad. The music got louder once again and Julie motioned Caitlin and I over with a big smile.