Chapter Seventy Six ~ Get The Door

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><> 

Louis' P.O.V

"Are you sure you can cover my arse?" I asked, looking over at Zayn.

"Yeah, we don't have anything until Saturday night. It's only Monday so you need to be back by Thursday, Friday at the latest." Zayn said.

                I nodded and thanked him, telling him I'd text him when the plane landed. Yes, I think I have gone a bit crazy. But I know I need to do this. I need to get to Australia. I've let Caitlin slip away way to many times for my liking and I need to get her to see that I'm not stopping till she's mine. I know that sounds possessive, but at this point I don't care. I just need to get to Caitlin and tell her exactly how I feel. Of course I'll have to wait because she needs to know about Marty cheating on her. But... she has to come around because I've waited way to long for this.

                I mean, it'll be three years this November. That's when we met them, well actually I think it was a little later. But I didn't start liking Caitlin until I really got to know her, mostly on the Take Me Home tour. Sure I thought she was cute, but her personality is what I like the best about her.

                She's just a great person in general. She loves to laugh, and she loves to tell jokes. She'd always help me with pranking the boys on the bus and to the team during the TMH tour. She's also so caring. She loves to help out with people and she loves her fans so much. I don't think there is anyone that loves her fans more than Caitlin. Aside from the boys and I, but on the other hand we both came from the X Factor. However our fans are clearly better. But that's beside the point.

                I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my plane being called. I smiled to myself and grabbed the small bag from the floor. I'll only be there for a few days and I don't need much. When you travel as much as I do you realize just how much things you need to bring. I've learned to only bring the things I absolutely need. Luckily, that meant I could use my bag as a carry on. Which would make things a lot easier. Unfortunately this is a really long flight, so I'll probably be bored the whole time. And nervous.

                But I just need to grow a set. I need have some guts. I guess the most important thing I need to be is brave.

Caitlin's P.O.V

"Okay, okay, okay, just tell me how it looks." I said, squeezing my eyes even tighter.

                Today we, thankfully, had nothing to do. Don't get me wrong, I love doing interviews and shows, but man I am so tired. Plus I've missed just hanging out with the girls. No boyfriends to text - not that Marty is answering mine -, no busy schedules, no fans mobbing us. It's fun to take a step back and relax a little bit. Especially when we are just hanging out with food, music, and just being girls. We may have been thrown into a grown up job - with dealing with contracts and so much traveling - but all three of us are still teenage girls at heart.

                Today Julie and Liz have decided to try something with my hair. I was a bit nervous at first, especially when I felt the coldness of hair dye, but they convinced me to trust them. I have no idea why I did but I'm not sure if I should have. I am a little nervous, especially because of the laughs that were coming from them. I couldn't even see my hair yet, because it would ruin the surprise. They had to wash the dye out of my hair with me bending over into the tub. It hurt my back, but they said it would be worth it.

                Now twenty minutes later that consisted of them blow drying my hair and somehow burning my neck, they were taking pictures. I whined again which earned them to laugh at me. I would roll my eyes if I could, but they were closed. I honestly don't even know why I am listening to these two dipshits I call my best friends, but I am. I might as well as go with it. Who knows what will happen if I didn't listen to them.

"Okay, sorry Cait. Alright, you can open your eyes now." Julie said, laughing at the end.

                I opened my eyes and saw the smiling faces of my two best friends. I let out a deep breath before standing up from the bed and walking towards the bathroom. I heard Julie and Liz following behind me as I opened the door. Flipping on the lights, I walked over so I was facing the mirror. What I saw made my mouth drop open and after a few seconds, it turned into a huge smile.

"You guys... this looks amazing." I said, reaching up to touch my hair.

                My  velvet red color was now gone, leaving me looking a lot older. The top of my hair was dark and as it went down it got lighter into a dirty blonde color. It was ombre style, but it was almost better than what you see in magazines. My bags were tucked to the side, being held down by a bobby pin. I looked amazing and it was so much better than the red color. Don't get me wrong, I love the red color but this was... this was amazing.

"I'm glad you like it. And you were so worried. You should take a picture and tweet it, I'm sure the fans will all love to sit it." Liz said.

"Only if you two are in it with me." I said, shooing them out of the bathroom. I grabbed my phone as I heard Liz protesting, saying she didn't have any makeup on. I rolled my eyes and said,

"In about a week we are starting another NMP so you better get used to it. Now c'mon, let's all take a photo." I said.

                I went onto my camera and set up the timer, giving us about thirty seconds to take the actual picture. I leaned the phone up against the pillows on the bed and kneeling on the floor. Julie leaned down as Liz got on the bed behind Julie. I pressed the button and we counted down, yelling cheese when the camera went off. I laughed and grabbed my phone, picking a filter.

"Okay, here we go. Now all I have to do is type up a little message and.... done!" I said, tweeting the picture along with the tweet.  I wrote 'check out my new hair!! the girls did it. gotta love it!' along with the picture.

                I laughed as my mentions began to flood with compliments about our smiles, hair, and other things. There was also a bit of hate, but that comes with everything we post. I've learned to brush it off. As Julie and Liz were on their phones, probably retweeting the tweet, there was a knock on the door.

"Cait, go get the door." Liz said, busy on her phone.

                I rolled my eyes and started towards the door. God, please don't let it be a fan. Let it be Dylan or Ben or Gale or someone that won't hurt me. 'Cause sometimes fans can get a little touchy. After nearly tripping over one of the pillows on the floor, I made it to the door alright. Sending one more little prayer it wasn't some crazed fan, I opened the door. When I saw who was on the other side of the door my mouth dropped in shock.

"What are you doing here?"

<><><><><><><><><><> 

There's the chapter!

I hope you all liked it! Sorry it's not as long as the past few chapters... I tried my best. haha

So I don't have much else to say... my life is so boring. ugh

Anyway, please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms!!

~Amanda<3 xXx

--Banner of Caitlin's tweet on the side. Sorry the edit is so bad. I made it and well, it's not the best. haha, byee!!