Chapter Nine ~ The Four Girls

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><> 

Liz’s P.O.V

            I smiled and looked out into the crowd. I love all the fans, and seeing them at the concert I perform in was a dream. I still can’t believe everything that’s happened in the past year. I won the X Factor, with my best friends, and I have an album out. I’ve been all over the world and I make more money than I ever thought I could. Not to mention I’m in a relationship with the boy I loved before he even knew me.

            I still feel bad for Julie. I mean…I know she still loves Harry. It’s so obvious. I know how much he hurt her, but she needs him. I wish he’d just grow a set and come here like Niall did.

            Niall.

            I wish he didn’t have to leave so early. I already miss him so much already, and it’s only been about four days since he left. Five if you include the day he actually left. I love the tour, but part of me can’t waits for it to be over so I could go home and live with Niall again.

“Are you almost done packing, Liz?” Julie asked. I nodded and shoved my suitcase on the floor. When it did hit the floor it made a loud bang which scared the shit out of Caitlin. Which was really funny.

“Shut up.” Caitlin said, glaring at me. I laughed harder and fell back into my bed. She rolled her eyes and went back to what she was doing. Which was nothing. Sometimes she’s so lazy.

            I finally managed to stop laughing and I pulled out my phone. Logging onto Twitter, I saw numerous tweets about this whole Ciz thing. I mean really…me and Caitlin? I love her, but not like that. I just don’t get why people would match us up like that. I don’t really get the whole drama behind it. I mean I used to hear about all that Larry shit when I was just a fangirl. Well I still am, but still. I don’t have much time to read any fan fictions anymore.

            Scrolling through my mentions, I saw some hate but brushed past it. I’m kind of used to it by now, and I don’t want to go through it. One caught my eye however, saying something about a fan fiction with me and Niall. I decided to read it, being that I was super bored.

            About halfway through it, I concluded that it was the best I’ve ever read. It was really well written and I loved the fact that it was life like. As in Niall wasn’t kissing the ground I was walking on or visa versa. I quickly logged onto Twitter, using Julie’s IPad when she wasn’t looking. I signed in and composed a Tweet.

‘@NiallOfficial check this out babe! Its great. Lov and miss u! <3<3<3’ I also tagged the person who tweeted me the link, and then Tweeted the Tweet. Within seconds it was retweeted tons of times and #LizAndNiall’sFanfics was trending. I swear these girls are crazy sometimes. It’s so cool.

“Nice tweet, how’s the book?” Julie asked, obviously getting the notification that I tweeted. I laughed and nodded my head. My phone buzzed, seeing Niall tweeted me back.

‘@LizJohnston checking it out now babe! I lov u too, and miss u more Xx <3<3<3’ I laughed when I saw that #NiallMissesTheLiz was trending.

“C’mon we need to get to the airport. We are off to America!”

<> 

            The fans at the airport were crazy. I feel so bad for leaving but I’m so excited to go to America. After all, I am an American and it’s nice going back to the country I came from. Plus it’s almost June which means about two more months till our break. Which I get to spend with Niall. So going to America is the best thing that’s happened on the tour yet.