Chapter Six ~ Better Than I Thought.

Here is the next chapter!

 Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Julie’s P.O.V

            I’m really glad that Liz and Niall are together again. I knew they wouldn’t be able to stay away from each other. I mean they’re perfect for each other. But I think it helped that Caitlin and I left them alone last night so they could talk and stuff. When we got back to the bus they were all cuddling on the couch, being the couple they were. Caitlin and I left them alone, so they could do whatever they wanted. If you know what I mean.

            Just kidding though, Liz wants to wait. At least that’s what I last heard. But I don’t want to talk about my best friend’s sex life.

“My feet are killing me.” Caitlin whined, sitting down on the couch. We just came from the dancing part of rehearsals, now on to the actual singing.

“Mine too.” Liz said, lying down on Caitlin. I rolled my eyes and looked towards the studio worker. He was an older man, and looked pretty nice. So that’s good.

“Hi, I’m Derek. I’ll be working with you today. Look, I hope it’s alright to ask this but…my daughter is a huge fan of you girls. Do you think you could sign this?” He asked, pulling out one of our CD’s.

            I laughed and nodded, taking the pen he was holding. After quickly signing my name, I handed it over to Caitlin, who signed it and handed it to Liz. After it was all signed, we were told to go into the booth.

            He told us to start at the first song on the album, so I guess he means Brave. I was right when the familiar music started. Liz wrote the actual music, while Caitlin and I did the lyrics. However Liz did right the pre chorus.

“You can be amazing, you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug. You can be the outcast, or be the backlash of somebody’s lack of love, or you can start speaking up.” I sang into the microphone. Liz from her spot on my left, leaned a little closer to the microphone.

“Nothing’s gonna hurt you the way that words do, when they settle ‘neath your skin. Kept on the inside and no sunlight, sometimes a shadow wins. But I wonder what would happen of you…” Liz sang.

            I was a little shocked, because as great as a singer Liz her voice kept cracking. She looked at me and shrugged. I looked back at Derek who motioned for us to keep going. So we did.

“Say what you wanna say, and let the words fall out. Honestly I wanna see you be brave. With what you want to say and let the words fall out. Honestly I wanna see you be brave.”

“I just wanna see you, I just wanna see you, I just wanna see you, I wanna see you be brave.” Caitlin sang into the microphone. As usual her voice sounded great. I leaned into the microphone and began my part.

“I just wanna see you, I just wanna see you, I just wanna see you, I wanna see you be brave.” I sang. I looked at Liz, as she got ready to sing her part. Once again her voice kept cracking, only now it was more noticeable.

            Derek motioned us to keep it going, so we kept going all with the song. However Liz’s voice kept cracking again and again. Towards the bridge of the song, he cut the music.

“Look I don’t want anything to happen to Liz’s voice. So I’m putting you on vocal rest. Julie and Caitlin, are you girls good to keep going?” Derek asked. I looked between the two girls and Liz said that she was gonna take off, put that we should stay and finish. I was gonna argue, but she was already out the door. I think she feels pretty bad about it. I mean…it’s her first time being put on vocal rest. Eh…I’ll talk to her later.

“Alright then girls, let’s keep going.”

Harry’s P.O.V

            I honestly could believe that  Niall took off to get Liz back. He knew he could get her back. He knew that Liz still loved him. And he loved her. So of course they would be together again.

            Unfortunately I’m the opposite of that. I know Julie will never take me back. I broke her heart, and know I regret it. I shouldn’t have let my insecurities get in the way. But they did. And now I’m suffering the consequences.

“Hey mate, wanna go to a club or something. We got some free time tonight?” Zayn asked. I shook my head, not in the mood. I don’t want to go out, be seen, get drunk. I don’t want to risk shagging a girl because I’m too drunk to realize it. That would be bad for two reasons. One, it would cause the media to go crazy, and two, because Julie would see it. And I don’t want her to get mad at me. Not that it already matters.

“Alright, what’s wrong? You’ve been quiet all week. Every week. What’s going on? Is it Julie?” Zayn asked. I hate that he knows me so well.

“Yeah, I can’t stand it anymore. How could Niall just get on a plane and go get the love of his life back? How did he have the guts to do that?” I said, running a hand through my hair.

“Easy, because he knows what he wants. He’s think about the future in ways that you aren’t. He’s going what I went through before I asked Perrie to marry me.” Zayn said.

“Wait, what? You think Niall’s going to ask Liz to marry him?” I asked, looking up at Zayn.

“Oh no, not yet. They’ve only been dating for a little over a year. But I do know that he really loves her, so I won’t be surprised by this time next year there will be a ring on that finger of hers.” Zayn said, smiling. I could tell he was thinking about Perrie. God, they should just get married already.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. He’s got more guts than me, huh?” I said, nudging his side. He nodded, but then said,

“Remember when there were rumors about me cheating on Perrie. I got so mad I punched that wall. Well anyway, I flew out to see her and fixed everything up. I explained it, and she understood. Want to know why?” Zayn said. Before I got to answer, he gave it to me.

“Because I love her, and she loves me. And you love Julie, and she loves you.” Zayn said.

“She doesn’t love me. At least not anymore. And you know, that feeling sucks. Knowing that the person you love so much doesn’t give a shit about you.” I sighed.

“She loves you. If I know Julie, and I think I do, she loves you. If she didn’t then we would be hearing from the media and shit about her going out and having sex a lot. She did that quite a bit before she met you. She stopped, and now she isn’t. That only means one thing, mate. She loves you.” Zayn said. I sighed, knowing he was somewhat right.

            I don’t think Julie was a slut, but she did get around quite a bit. But what Zayn said was true. I haven’t heard about her doing anything, so it could be a good thing. But just because she isn’t out and about means she still loves me.

“Just think about that. I’m gonna call Perrie since you don’t want to go out. I’ll see you later.” Zayn said. I nodded my head, and leaned a bit more into the couch. Maybe there is a way that I could get her back. Or at least tell her the truth. She deserves that.

            I need to tell her. But I can’t take off right now. Everyone knows we broke up, if they saw us together then it would spread. It would create rumors and shit that I’m sure no one wants to deal with.

            We head off to America in about a week or so…I could see her then. I think we are both going to be in the same states a couple times.

            Maybe this tour will be better than I thought.

<><><><><><> 

Okay, so there’s the chapter! I hope you liked it! I worked pretty hard on it, so if you don’t like it just say you do and make me happy. Haha, just kidding.

So not much to say…

Please VOTE & COMMENT!

~Amanda<3

--The gif on the side is the boys, obviously. LOL, who else loves it?