Chapter Five ~ Come Out Of The Bathroom

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Liz’s P.O.V

“Liz, c’mon you need to come out of the bathroom.” I heard Julie say. I ignored her and leaned against the wall. I haven’t been out of the bathroom since last night, and I don’t want to leave. I just want to wallow in my pity.

            I can’t believe Niall broke up with me like that. I know I said some things that hurt his feelings, but I thought that we could have talked about it. I never wanted to take a break from Niall, and I wish I could take it all back.

            I ran a hand over my eyes, attempting to get the dried makeup of my face. I cried myself to sleep last night, so I’m all cried out. Oh and by the way, sleeping on the bathroom floor isn’t fun. Especially when I could barely lie down straight in this tiny tour bus bathroom.

            I’m really glad we don’t have a concert till tomorrow night. I could be alone at least till tomorrow’s rehearsals, and then the concert.

            Sounds from outside the door snapped me out of my thoughts. I heard some people talking, probably Caitlin and Julie. Next I heard some fiddling around with the knob. The next thing I knew, Niall’s head popped in between the door and wall.

“Niall?” I said, shocked. Why is he here? He’s on tour right now. How is he here? I thought that he doesn’t want to see me.

“Liz.” Niall sighed, coming fully into the bathroom. I could now see that he was carrying a bag of McDonalds. Which quickly filled the room with the aroma of French fries.

            Niall put the bag in the sink and then sat down next to me. Wrapping me in his arms, he pulled me onto his lap. And just like that I started to cry. The makeup on my face began to loosen up and I buried my head in his neck. I missed him so much, and it felt so nice to be in his arms.

“I’m sorry Niall. I never meant to say those things. It’s just I miss you so much and it hurts when you’re not here. And with all the texting it makes it worse. And I don’t want to take a break, I swear. Please don’t break up with me.” I said, all in a rush.

“It was the stupidest thing I’ve done in my life, I didn’t mean it. I don’t want to take a break either. I just…I was just upset that you didn’t want to talk to me. That’s all Liz. I over reacted and I didn’t think about what I was saying. Can we just forget this all?” Niall asked. I pulled away and looked into his eyes, nodding.

“Thanks Liz, I love you.” Niall said, pulling me into a kiss.

“C’mon, let’s get you cleaned up.” Niall said after our kiss ended. I nodded and stood up, then helping him up as well. Niall moved the McDonalds bag from the sink and I washed the makeup and tears off my face. Niall handed me a hand towel and then I dried my face.

“You look even prettier without makeup, you know that right.” Niall said when I turned around and faced him.

“No I don’t. Can we eat that food now, I haven’t eaten in a while.” I said, looking between the bag of food and then him. He laughed and nodded, grabbing the bag of food. I opened the door and walked out, towards the couch. Niall followed me and sat down, pulling me down next to him.

“Where are Julie and Caitlin?” I asked, looking around and not seeing them.

“They left…to give us some privacy.” Niall answered, opening up the bag of food. He handed me my favorite from McDonalds, a club sandwich, while he had a Big Mac.