Chapter Thirty ~ Make Their Day

Here is the next chapter! Thirty already, I can’t believe it!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><> 

Caitlin’s P.O.V

“Wow, sixteen million views in one day. That’s fucking incredible.” I said, looking at the screen. I can’t believe that our music video for Brave had that many views in one night. I really can’t believe it. It’s so unbelievable.

“Your fans love you, obviously it would be a high view rate.” Marty said, sliding his hand into mine. I smiled and looked over at him.

                To be honest, I doubted the relationship. I really was. I thought that he’d cheat on me, or break up with me by now. But he hasn’t. I guess I am happy about it, but he’ll never be Louis. Every girl always has that one guy that she can never get over. The first time Marty and I broke up I did think it was him, but throughout the TMH tour Louis made me realize that he wasn’t. It was Louis himself. Of course he doesn’t realize this. He’s only taken me out on two dates, so obviously he doesn’t like me the way I thought he did.

                Which I guess is fine. I mean, I want him to be happy. And if he isn’t happy with me then why should I stand in the way? Why should I make him not happy about doing something? I don’t want him to be forced into liking me. I want him to like me for himself. But he doesn’t, so I’m going to have to move on.

“Thanks Marty. So… how do you like being on tour?” I asked, leaning into his side. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek before answering. He is a better boyfriend then before, I can admit that.

“It’s great. I’m also having a blast recording the album. Well writing it. I wished we could’ve worked on it last year, but Sam’s mom was in the hospital. I thought Simon was going to drop us to be honest, but ever since he had his kid he’s a little nicer.” Marty said. I smiled, remembering how cute Simon’s son is. I’ve meet him once, but it was such a long time ago.

“Yeah, I haven’t seen Simon is such a long time. Since before the Brave tour started actually.” I said, looking at my nails. Julie did them after the concert, but I have the worst habit of biting them off.

                Marty started talking about something, but I wasn’t listening. That was the one thing I never really liked about Marty is that he was always talking about stuff that I didn’t care about. I’m sorry if this makes me sound bitchy, but I don’t care that he’s got three pairs of blue sneakers. I thought only girls talk about that sort of stuff. Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to pretend to be interested.

<> 

“Hey girls, can I get an opinion on something?” Liz asked, walking over to us. She was holding her blue notebook and her guitar

                I was on the couch with my feet propped up on Julie’s lap. We all just came back from doing another concert, but we were still pumped and not really tired. It really is an adrenaline rush and I literally wakes me up.

“Sure, what do you need?” Julie asked, looking on from her IPad. She’s been playing this stupid game and she can’t get past a level. She’s also been ranting a lot, but I was ignoring that.

“Okay, so I’m writing this for the new album and I need help. I know I usually just do the music, but I wanted to try some of the writing.” Liz said, sitting on the floor.