Chapter Eighty One ~ Stop Thinking About Harry

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

*Please Read Authors Note*

<><><><><><><><><> 

Julie's P.O.V

                I laughed and leaned against the seat, looking over at Johnny. We've been hanging out all day because we don't have anything else to do. We have our concert tomorrow so today we don't have much else to do. I know that Caitlin is with Louis at the hotel. He couldn't come to the interview because he couldn't be seen. That would make things weird and well, rumors would be all over the place. And plus he's going back to South America the day after the concert and they went to spend some time together. And Liz, I'm not really sure. I think she's skyping with Niall, or on the phone. I don't know. All I know is that Johnny asked me to go out for lunch and I decided that I would go out with him.

                I mean, Harry really is a nice guy. No, shit. No... Johnny's a nice guy. Johnny's a very nice guy and I like him and he's special. I mean, how can you not like Harry. No, god, Johnny. Why do I always do that? I shook the thoughts from my head and looked up at Johnny, who was smiling at me. I smiled back. See Julie, this is easy. Just focus on his gorgeous smile, his white teeth, those dimples. Oh god, no. Stop thinking about Harry. You haven't talked in a while and he's history. It's obvious that he doesn't think of you anymore so you need to move on.

"Yeah, my little sister is the biggest Jay Cee El fan. I swear, I went back home for a couple days last month and she's got posters all over her room of you. I told her that I'd be opening up for you girls and she flipped. I swear I thought she'd sneak into my luggage to meet you all." Johnny said, making me laugh out loud.

"Aw, she sounds so cute. You should have her come up for one of our concerts. I'd love to meet her sometime." I said before biting into the sandwich I was eating.

"I'll have to get her up here. I'm sure she'd love that. Anyway, we should probably get going. We have the movie to catch." Johnny said, picking the check up that the waitress had put down about five minutes ago.

"Oh, yeah. I'm still not to fund of watching movies in the middle of the afternoon. It's weird." I said, scrunching up my nose as I finished the small amount of sandwich I had left.

                I stood up from the table as he paid the bill. I would have offered to pay as well, but I'd been out with Johnny several times and I know that he's got the idea that the guy should pay. I don't blame him, a lot of the guys are like that. I mean Liz and Niall got into a fight about it. I don't get why guys are like that. I'd happily help pay for the bill but no, stupid pride. But it is a man thing. I guess it's more of a gentlemen thing. I don't know. I don't have a dick so I'm not a dude.

                After Johnny finished paying we left the place, heading towards the movie theater we already knew was around. We were in Alice Springs, and they have some movie theaters here. I do admit that this place looks like Arizona in a way. I've only been there a few times, Arizona that is. But it does look the same. It's actually kind of cool to be honest. I don't think I'll ever forget this place. I've loved Australia since last year. Hell, I've always loved it. And now I'm here on my own tour, it's amazing. I'll never know anything as amazing as this.

                The wind was whipping my hair was we walked, it kept getting stuck in my lip gloss. You know, I forgot how much I love being able to wear my own clothes. Normally I'm dressed in a crop top and high wasted shorts. It's nice to be back in my own clothes. All I was dressed in was a pair of jean shorts and a simple tank top. I was also wearing a necklace Liz got me for my birthday last year and gray Vans. I feel almost like myself. Sure I do miss my heels, I've always loved them. But Johnny and I agreed we'd be walking around and I didn't want my feet to be killing me.