Chapter Twenty ~ Maybe Niall's Making A Choice

Here is the next chapter! I can’t believe it’s already at twenty chapters. And most of the drama hasn’t even started. Haha XD, get ready to ride the rollercoaster that is life. Hahahahaha

Sorry about that. I got into Zayn’s quote a little so much… anyway…

Enjoy the twentieth chapter!!

<><><><><><> 

Julie’s P.O.V

            I pressed ‘End Call’ and tossed my phone to the side. I thought that it was clear I didn’t want to talk to him. I thought he actually understood that. Why does he have to do this? I mean… why can’t he just get that I don’t want to be with him. Why does Harry have to keep this up? I just can’t keep doing this. I want to get over him, but it’s just not working with him calling me up. Maybe that’s his plan. Maybe he doesn’t want me to move on.

            Ah, but that makes no sense. Why would he not want me to move on if he did? I mean… I can’t even think about being with another guy. He was the first guy I ever really loved, and I don’t want him to leave my life like that. I guess you could say I’m waiting for him to ride in here on a white horse.

            But that’s a fairy tale life, and I don’t have that. I wish that Harry could my Prince Charming, so to speak, but he doesn’t care about me that way. At least I don’t think he does, why else would he break up with me.

            Ugh! This is all so annoying. You know what, I’m done. I can’t take it anymore. I bet all my hair is going to fall out because of this stress. I have enough to focus on, like our show tonight.

            We’ve been traveling for so long and now we are finally in Massachusetts. Okay maybe it wasn’t that long of a drive, but it was a good few hours. I feel so bad for Liz, I bet she’s going to miss her family so much. I can’t wait till we get to Colorado. I haven’t seen my parents in such a long time, along with Jake, my older brother. I wonder how Katie, his girlfriend is doing. I’ll see them when I get to Colorado I guess.

“Guys, I’m really nervous. I texted Niall and he hasn’t texted back. Do you think that something’s wrong?” Liz asked, looking from her phone and then back down to it. I sat up from my spot of the couch; I was lying on it while looking out the window.

“Nah don’t be, I mean he’s on a tour too. He’s probably busy.” Caitlin said from her spot on the floor. She was painting her nails, and was sitting on the floor doing it. I really don’t know why she did that, but I never know half the shit Caitlin does.

“Yeah but he doesn’t have a concert tonight. Do you think he’s mad or something?” Liz asked, looking up at us.

“No, you haven’t done anything to make him mad. It’ll be fine. I mean… c’mon he practically worships the ground you walk on. He’s probably just hanging out with the boys.” I said, lying back down. What I said is kind of true. I mean Niall loves Liz so much he’d do anything for her. If she told him to jump he probably would.

“He doesn’t do that. You guys are probably right. It’s just… wait… if I tell you something promise you won’t get mad or anything?” Liz asked. Caitlin and I both agreed and Liz was typing something on her phone. After a little bit she came over and sat next to me, motioning for Caitlin to come as well. So she did, and sat next to Liz.

“Okay, so this was trending last night.” Liz said, showing us her phone.

            It was open to Twitter and is showed what was trending. The two biggest trends right now were one’s that I knew were bad. The first one was NindyIsTheBest and the second one was NindyIsTheWorstBringBackLiz.

“Uh… what is Nindy? And why do people ship and sink it?” I asked, looking at Liz.

“I’m not sure, but Directioners have it trending and I know the N stands for Niall. I think it also has to do with Cindy Rose, she’s the opening act for them. You don’t think… do you think it’s real?” Liz asked, looking between the phone and us, then to Caitlin.

“No, if it is I will personally kill him. You know how the fans are. I mean last December they started shipping Niall and Barbara.” Caitlin said, reminding me of that.

            I was actually pretty funning. I mean… Niall and the women that worked at the bakery with Harry. That’s just so wrong on so many levels. But it is still pretty funny.

“That was a joke, but I guess you’re right. Niall told me that they all get along great, so they probably went out and got photographed or something. I’m sure it’s nothing.” Liz said, turning off her phone.

            I really hope she doesn’t get to sad about this. That would suck. God, why can’t they just stop with all the drama. It’s obvious that they are going to be getting married someday, I just wish they’d accept it. But hey… I can’t make them. They’ll just have to realize it themselves.

“But wait… there’s another thing.” Liz said, seeming as if she just remembered it again. She put her phone back on and then opened up her messages. After scrolling through a little she handed it to Caitlin. As Caitlin read it I saw she turned shocked, and then angry.

“He might now be talking about her though. Here… Julie look.” Caitlin said, handing me the phone. I grabbed it and looked at the phone. It was a text from Niall.

Nialler<3<3 – of course im goin to fuck her, but not now

            My eyes widened in shock. He has to be talking about Liz, right? I mean… he can’t be talking about that Cindy girl. I mean… he loves Liz to much. But… I mean Liz and Niall have never done anything like that and being away from each other puts a toll on them. But when Liz thought he was cheating on him last year he was devastated. He wouldn’t ever want to go through that again. Would he?

“I’m sure he’s talking about you Liz, not Cindy.” I said, looking up at her.

“He sent the message by mistake though, I think that’s why he hasn’t talked to me since that night in Maine when he called. I got the message the next morning and now… I haven’t heard anything from him.” Liz said, taking her phone back.

“That could mean anything though… right?” I said, trying to be optimistic. All the evidence leads up to Niall cheating, right? There isn’t anything we missed, right? God, this is all too much I can’t handle it anymore.

“I don’t know, I’m going to go and try to sleep. I think a nap will clear my head. Wake me up when we get to the arena.” Liz said, walking towards her bunk. After she disappeared behind the curtain I turned to Caitlin.

“You don’t think he’s cheating, right?” I asked.

“I don’t know, I never expected Marty to cheat. But he did. It was a choice, not a mistake. Maybe Niall’s making a choice.”

<><><><><><><><> 

Okay, there’s the chapter. It’s kind of short, but it’s super important. It only took my twenty chapter to get to the real drama. Haha, I think this book is actually going to be pretty long.

Anyway….

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil’ Gummy Worms!!1!

~Amanda<3

--The picture on the side is just the girls. I didn’t want it to be empty, so there y’ll go. Hope you enjoy it. The video is One Direction’s What Makes You Beautiful! I figured it would be nice to have a little fetus in there!