Chapter Eighty Six ~ A Surprise For You All

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Caitlin's P.O.V

"Alright Louis, I've got to go. Ben and Gale are Skyping us with news of the baby. I'll talk to you soon, now go to bed before you pass out from exhaustion. " I said, laughing a little bit. I could practically hear him rolling his eyes at me.

"Okay, I'll talk to you soon Caitlin. Bye." Louis said. After another goodbye from me, we ended the call. I looked at the picture of him before turning my phone off. I walked over to the laptop set up on the desk that was in the hotel room. The girls were sitting around in, along with Johnny and Dylan. They both wanted to be here when Ben and Gale told us the news.

                There was no place for me to sit, so I decided to sit on Liz's lap. She laughed and adjusted her legs, making it more comfortable with me. Dylan rolled  his eyes and told us to go get married already. Liz flipped him off and I just laughed. Maybe that's why the fans believe in Ciz so much. Oh well, they can believe what they want.

                Julie clicked the call button and we waited a little bit before the laptop's screen filled with a close up of Ben's face. We laughed at him before he moved back, letting us see that Gale was holding a little baby in his arms. The baby was wrapped in a pink blanket, which only meant one thing. It was a baby girl!

"Hey everyone, " Gale said. "We'd like you to meet someone very important. Actually, there's too someone's we want you to meet." He finished. I scrunched my eyebrows together as Ben disappeared from the camera's view. He returned only seconds later, with another pink bundle in his arms. My eyes widened as Julie started asking a bunch of questions. I was still in a bit of shock, and so was Liz. It wasn't just one baby, there were two. Two little babies. Twins. How did this happen? Well.... I know how it happened, if you catch my drift. But how did we not know that there was two babies.

"Uh, well, we knew it was twins. But we wanted to keep it a surprise for you all. And it was so worth it. You should have seen all your faces. I don't think Caitlin could even talk right now." Gale said, laughing. I blinked and shook my head, trying to process what was going on.

"Wow, that's amazing. Omigod, who is who?" Liz asked, leaning closer to the screen. That only made me move closer to, which caused laughing from everyone around me.

"Okay so this little cutie pie's name is Bella. I named her after my Aunt Isabella, who was the only one in my family to accept my... sexuality." Ben said, looking at the cute baby girl. He then proceeded to hold her up more, allowing us to see her face. She was so cute, she looked perfect.

"And this little sugar plum's name is Emily. No background story to that name. It's just I always wanted a daughter named Emily. So here she is, aren't our daughters gorgeous?" Gale said, holding up Emily. They both looked like the same, but I guess that's what you get when you have twins. But oh god, they are so cute.

"I cannot wait to meet them! When will you be back?" I asked. Guilty looks came over their faces, making me nervous.

"Well Caitlin, we  both love you girls so much, but we need some time for the baby. We are so sorry, but we won't be there for the last show. We'll be back in L.A. with the twins. But we are thinking of you three. And don't get mad at Dylan, he needed to let us have a break with the twins." Gale said, still looking guilty. I do admit, I was sad. I love those two goofs more than I care to admit. And having them gone is going to be so sad.