Chapter Sixty Nine ~ One Word. Two Syllables.

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

*Please Read Author's Note*

<><><><><><><><> 

Julie's P.O.V         

"Oh come on! I know you still love him, just admit it." Liz said, looking over at me.

                I rolled my eyes and sat down on the chair, waiting for Ben to do my makeup. Liz and Caitlin have been going off on me about Harry. They keep telling me that I need to talk to him and tell him that I'm still in love with him. But I can't do that. He's probably gotten over me a long time ago and he's probably looking for another girl. Someone who's better for him than I am. I mean, I am so busy with my own career right now. I have my tour, my album, and a whole bunch of other things going on. It wouldn't work, no matter how much I want it to.

                Of course when I brought that up to Liz last night, she disagreed. She started telling me that if Niall and her could do it then Harry and I could do it. But it's not the same. Her and Niall... they have that once in a lifetime love and they are so lucky to have found each other. There have been plenty of rumors about cheating and whatnot but they stuck through it. They are going on a two year relationship and that's hard to do. Especially when not only one of them but both of them are constantly having the spotlight on their relationship. But they've belt with it and they've won. At least, I hope they have.

                But Harry and I are a completely different story. He broke up with me because he thought I'd cheat on him or something. And as much as that hurts, the pain is subsiding. I've moved past it and well, now it's lead to me realizing that I had never really gotten over him. I'm still in love with him and I do want to be with him. Maybe it's completely insane, especially because how badly it would end up. He's always in the spotlight, the paps always making him look like a complete ass that doesn't care about anyone but himself. But that's not true and only the lucky people that get to meet him know that. It's just that if I were to get back together with him - also depending on if he wanted to - it would be hard. And after the things that we've been through, I'm not sure if we'll be able to overcome that.

"You know Julie, I think Liz is right. You owe it to yourself to find out if it could work. Who knows? Maybe you'll end up being married in ten years from now." Ben said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I sighed and looked at the mirror, noticing he was finished with my makeup. Thank god, I could leave and stop thinking about Harry.

"I don't really want to talk about it right now. I'm going to go and wait for the interview to start out there." I said, standing up.

                The room was silence as I left, the only sound were my heels clicking against the floor. I opened the door and walked out, shutting it behind me. I just wish they'd understand that I don't want to get involved with him again. Well I do. But I can't. I need them to realize this or it won't be fun. I love the girls, but they do get annoying at times. We all do, but we also try to not annoy each other. But it doesn't always work.

                I just... I need them to forget it. I know that I love Harry, and I know that it's impossible for me to get over him. Because he'd never want to take me back. I've accused him of being a manwhore, an ass, so many other things. I've avoided him and hit him and been a complete bitch to him. There is no way in hell that he'd ever want me back. I should just move on. I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone bumped into me.

"Oh, sorry Julie." Johnny said, smiling down at me. "I still can't believe that I'm here in Australia, opening up for the hottest girl group." He finished, winking at me. I laughed and shook my head, happy that no blush came onto my face. It takes a lot for me to blush. It takes Harry to make me blush. Wait, no. Julie, get over him.

"So, what are you up too? Besides getting ready for your interview." Johnny said.

"Uh, nothing I guess. Hey, I have a question." I said, popping one of my hips out. I've learned over the years how to grab a guys attention. This is one of my most successful ways to grab the guys attention.

"Oh really, well I might have an answer." Johnny said, making me laugh.

"How do you feel about going out tonight? Just me and you? What do you say?"

Louis' P.O.V

"C'mon Niall, the game's going to start soon." I said, trying to rush him along a little bit.

                We got tickets to see a football game, but we stopped to get something to eat first. But Niall was on the longer line and he was taking forever. I just wanted to get to our seats. The game was going to be starting soon and I don't want to miss anything. This is the first time we've ever really been in South America and I want to experience it all. And a football game is a great place to start.

"I'm coming, jeez. Calm down." Niall laughed, walking over to me.

                I rolled my eyes, even though Niall couldn't see me rolling my eyes because of the sunglasses on my face, and fixed my hat. We've gotten really good with disguises over the past few years so I didn't have to worry. Besides, we were just wearing the disguise until we get back to our seats. I don't think we have to worry about the fans at a football game. Sure there might be some, but I don't think it will get that bad.

                As we were walking back to our seats, a couple caught my eye. Normally they wouldn't catch my eye, but the guy look so familiar. I stopped walking as the guy turned around, bringing the girl with him. I dropped the paper cup of soda I was holding, spilling it all over the floor. I forgot about all the people around me, probably silently cursing me for spilling the drink all over the place. All I could care about was the person who was standing there, kissing another girl.

"Louis, man, what are you looking at? And why the hell did you make such a mess?" Niall asked, walking over to me. I blinked a few times, but still not being able to comprehend what was going on. After a couple more seconds, I was able to form a word. One word, two syllables.

"Marty."

<><><><><><><><> 

Omigod, finally! I've been waiting for this to happen since the beginning of the whole dang book. It only took sixty nine chapters. Jeez.

I have two things to say.

The first, this book is coming to an end. There will be about a hundred chapters. So about thirty chapters left. I just thought you'd all like to know.

The second is that I am SO sorry for not updating in a while. My week has literally been so busy. On Sunday I had tryouts, then again on Monday. Then two tryouts on Tuesday, and then finally my last one on Wednesday. Not to mention I had school work to do, and I didn't get much sleep. I was so tried and sore that my mom left me stay home from school today. I've got the best mom in the world, haha.

So... that's pretty much all I have to say.

I'm not going to be doing the questions anymore. The only one's that really answer them are my sister and her best friend. So shout out to @I_Am_Mrs_HarryStyles and @ccgal1010

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms!

~Amanda<3 xXx

--Pic on the side is of Louis! He's so cute. Does anyone like his new hair style? It's a bit of an odd look, but I can't say I don't like it on him. haha