Prologue (Edited)

Prologue

Third Person

''Okay, mum. No, I'll make the guest room ready for her.'' Marcus said. ''Bye mum, love you too.'' And he hung up. ''What did your mum want?'' Alfie asked. ''Yeah, long story short. My cousin, I never met, needs a place to stay. She is here to perform. It's only temporarily.'' Marcus said quickly.

''Wait, you have a cousin?'' Caspar asked. Marcus nodded. ''Yeah, she's from the Netherlands.'' All the faces went blank. ''I think that's Amsterdam.'' Zoe said. ''Ooh, I thought that was Germany.'' Caspar said. 

''Well, I need to make the guest room ready. She's coming tomorrow.'' Marcus said. Everyone was quiet. Zoe sighed. "I'll help you, after all am I a girl and not you. I know what she likes and stuff.'' She said.

''What do you mean, I am not a girl?'' Marcus asked with his girl voice. They all laughed. Zoe followed Marcus to the guest room. 

''Just do you have something purple, like dark purple?'' Zoe asked. Marcus shook his head. "Something grey?" Marcus nodded and gave Zoe the bed sheets. 

''Okay, now. You said something about performing. What is she going to do?'' Zoe asked. ''I don't know actually. Mum said something about an instrument, but I never listen to her rants. Mum said she would bring it with her.'' Marcus explained. 

''So, make some space for that thing!'' Zoe exclaimed. Marcus sighed, but made a space. He had no idea why, since he didn't know what she was playing.

''Okay, now. Um, are the drawers empty?'' Zoe asked. Marcus checked and nodded. ''Is the bathroom clean?'' Zoe asked. Marcus laughed awkwardly and shook his head. ''Well, go clean it. She needs a clean bathroom.'' Zoe said. Marcus left to clean the bathroom.

Zoe walked to the pantry. She saw a mirror, took it and placed it against the wall. That girl should have a mirror. The desk and chair were clean. So, now was everything ready for the girl. Zoe smiled.

''Can someone give me some bleach?'' Marcus voice rang through the apartment. The boys in the living room laughed, but Alfie brought him the bleach from the kitchen.

After everything was clean, Zoe and Marcus went back to the living room. Marcus checked his fridge and after that, he just talked to the others, about their YouTube videos and stuff.

Everything was ready for Marcus' cousin.

 ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

this is beginning!! tell me what you think!!!!

ciao

xxx

love you

YouKnowMeAsThatGirl

3-11-13

updated: 3-11-13

customized version: 6-11-13 14:11/02:11 PM (my time)

Edited