Chapter Twenty

Sara and Alexis in this chapter are one of my best friends here on wattpad. @SunCess and @RKnght14, please follow them?

Chapter 20

Joe’s POV

Three weeks. Three weeks left before Emma would leave. Or not. We never spoke about it and I had no idea what she would do. I wanted to ask her,  but what if she wasn’t thinking about it.

I had my arms wrapped around her. We were in the park. It was Saturday. I took a deep breath. I had to ask her. I didn’t know what else I could do. ‘’Babe, can I ask you something?’’ I asked.

‘’You just did, but sure.’’ Emma said and smiled weakly. ‘’Em, what are you going to do? Is there still an us in three weeks or are you gone to some other country?’’ I asked softly.

Emma’s face looked pained. ‘’I don't know. I don't know, Joe. I love you so much. Going on tour with an orchestra is my dream but I don't know.’’ A tear leaked out of her eye. I whiped it away.

‘’It’s okay. We will work it out together.’’ I mumbled and kissed Emma’s head.

‘’Joe?’’ A voice behind us said. Emma and I both turned around. O no, there they were. ‘’If that isn’t Sara and Alexis. Where’s your annoying little monster, sorry I mean brother.’’ I said grinning.

Emma looked at me. ‘’Emma, these two girls are Sara and Alexis. Best friends. Sometimes I was the babysitter of Jared, Sara’s little brother.’’ I said to Emma. ‘’Girls, this is Emma. My girlfriend.’’ I said proudly.

‘’So, where’s Jared?’’ I asked. before Sara or Alexis could answer, a boy appeared from behind us. ‘’Jared.’’ Sara said in a warning tone. ‘’Hello ThatcherJoe.’’ Jared said.

I sighed. ‘’Jared.’’ Jared looked next to me. ‘’So, she is real? You have a smoking hot girlfriend.’’ Jared said and was openly staring at Emma. Emma grabbed my hand. ‘’Yes, of course is she real.’’ I said clearly.

‘’Well, she’s fit.’’ Jared said. I knew Emma didn’t like to hear that. ‘’Jared, watch your mouth.’’ I said darkly. ‘’Come on mate, I’m 17 years old. All I do is thinking of smoking hot girls.’’ Jared said laughing.

I wanted to attack him, nobody was talking like that about Emma. ‘’Okay, Jared enough. You go back to your mates.’’ Sara said. Jared looked at her, showed her his middle finger and walked off.

‘’I’m so sorry for my brother, Emma. How about we all grab a coffee to make it up to you?’’ Sara asked. Emma looked at me. ‘’Sure.’’ Emma said. I smiled. Finally was Emma making some friends that were not YouTubers. Well, I hope.

‘’Babe, I’m going home. Marcus said something about helping with a video.’’ I said and kissed Emma passionately. We still had to figure something out. Emma smiled and left with Alexis and Sara.