1250 Votes Special

1250 VOTES   S P E C I A L

The first time Nora and Marcus meet

Nora’s POV

“Shit, I’m late.” I grumbled. Maria started to laugh. “You’re always late.” Maria said. I looked at her. “I know, but today is not a good time.” I said frowning. “Every day is not a good time.” Maria said.

“Shut up, Maria. I’m going to meet Zoe after five months. She will think I don’t want to talk to her.” I said. “If she thinks that, she’s weird. You called her, not the other way around.” Maria said.

I sighed. “Maria, it’s not that simple. Now I really have to go!” I said and ran out of the door. Since we agreed to meet at the local coffee place, I was there in two minutes. “You’re late.” I heard Zoe say.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” I said as I looked up at her. She was there, sitting with two boys. So, she didn’t want to meet me alone. “Nora, you met Marcus and Alfie right?” Zoe asked with a frown.

Now I remembered. That party, ugh.  That was not me. Well, that was me. That’s not me anymore. I finally decided to do something with my study. Being a doctor. “I think I remember. It’s all blurry.” I admitted.

The boy I think that was Marcus, smiled. “I wasn’t there. Nice to meet you, it’s Nora right?” He asked. I nodded. “Well, I’m happy you didn’t see me like that. It was horrible. I’m not like that anymore.” I said quickly.

Marcus laughed. “I did see some pictures. I now know who you are.” He said. I face palmed myself. “Look, Zoe. All I wanted to say is sorry. It wasn’t right for me to sleep with what’s-his-face.” I said.

“I accept your apology.” Zoe said. I smiled and went to hug her. “Thank you Zoe. I changed by the way. Don’t worry, I’m not like that anymore. I’m a doctor now.” I said proudly.

“Good for you! It’s so cool that I can say that my best friend is a doctor!” Zoe said. I looked at her. “Best friend?” I asked. “Of course, I love you.” Zoe said. “I love you too.” I said grinning.

“Alfie, we’ve to film that video now.” Zoe said. “Yeah.” Alfie said. “Bye Nora. I’ll see you soon.” Zoe said as she gave me a hug. “Bye Zo, call me.” I said. She nodded and she and Alfie left.

That left me with Marcus. At first it was awkward, but we started to talk about music and we quickly clicked.

“Can I take you out on a real date?” Marcus blurted out. I blushed but nodded. I handed him my phone so he could give me his number. He did the same, and gave me his phone.

‘Noraaa’ That was what I put in his phone.

“Thanks, I have to go now. Maria is waiting for me.” I said. Marcus gave me a hug and waved. “Bye, expect that call soon.” He said. I blushed and left.

I had to tell Maria about Marcus.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

sorry, I had to write this. I promised..

It's going to take me a while until I upload chapter 42.. I have to write it.. so yeah, sorry for the wait..

25/01/14

at home