Chapter Seven

Chapter 7

Emma’s POV

At the end of the night, Joe started to talk to me. I didn’t want to talk to him, he had been rude to me, but because I didn’t want to be rude, I listened to him.

‘’Emma, I want to apologize for today.’’ He said with a clear voice. I was surprised. I didn’t expect this.

‘’I was just blurring out what was on my mind and I shouldn't have done that. Can I please get a second chance?’’ He said. He thought I was hot, but that’s cool. I didn’t have a problem with him thinking I was hot, it was more that he, Marius and Sam talked about me like I wasn’t there.

‘’Yeah, sure.’’ I said and wrapped my arms around his torso. He was surprised, but hugged me back.

This was nice, I was hugging one of my favourite YouTubers and I wasn’t almost fainting. I was approving, god did I just think that. I really have to shut up now.

‘’I wanted to say how cool it is that you have so much talent. I saw the video with my parents.’’ Joe explained. ‘’The one where they called you a young talent. They are so right.’’ Joe said. I smiled at him.

Joe was really nice actually, why was he acting like a douche earlier? ‘’So, what do you want to drink?’’ Joe suddenly asked loudly. It was silence for a moment before Marcus, Alfie, Caspar, Zoe and Jack all shouted: ‘’ A coke.’’

Finn added: ‘’But only a Coca Cola.’’ We all laughed.  I nodded, to tell Joe that they were right. He laughed too. Was I so predictable?

Zoe nonchalantly wiggles her finger to me. I groaned. I knew what she wanted to talk about.

Joe.

‘’So, tell me. Do you or do you not like my brother?’’ Zoe asked. ‘’I don't know if I like him. I just met him today.’’ I answered. Zoe gave me a look. ‘’Okay, Caspar, Jack, Finn and him are my famous YouTube crush. Happy? I knew I wouldn’t met them in real life, so it was save to swoon over them.’’ I whispered in her ear.

When I looked at Zoe, she had a strange look on her face. Something between astonished and disgusted.

‘’Zoe, I just liked them because they were funny in their videos.’’ I mumbled. ‘’Yes, but , my brother?’’ Zoe said and laughed. ‘’Here’s your Coca Cola missy.’’ Joe said and he took a sip of it before he gave it to me.

He didn’t! He did. I started to get angry, nobody drank my coke without my permission. I would let this slide, because he bought me the Coca Cola.

I smiled sweetly and took a big gulp. I needed this stuff. Joe started to laugh. Why was this so funny?

‘’I’m sorry, I’m sorry. It’s just, it looks like you’re in love with your coke.’’ He said, still laughing. ‘’But Joseph, then you don't know anything about Emma here.’’ Zoe said. She wanted me to explain about my obsessions. Here we go.