Chapter Six

Chapter 6    

Emma’s POV

My eyes widened. He called me hot. Everyone was quiet. His parents and Zoe just stared at him. Shooting him daggers. ‘’Okay, so Sam and Maz are stopping by.’’ Joe said, like nothing happened. What, he was going to act like this? What just happened?

He just  walked away, upstairs.

‘’I want to apologize for my son. He never says something like that.’’ Veronica said. I smiled weakly. Zoe looked like she could murder Joe. Before she could ran upstairs and do whatever she found suitable, the doorbell rang and Joe came storming from the stairs.

He opened the door and Marius and Sam entered the house. Joe let them to the kitchen, where we still were.

‘’Hello Zoe.’’ Marius and Sam said. ‘’Who’s this?’’ Marius asked, looking at me. I couldn't care less right now. I watched his and Sam’s videos but I wasn’t really a fan of them. I mean, they were funny and all but not like I was a fan from Joe.

‘’She’s hot.’’ Sam said. Hello, I’m standing right here. ‘’That’s what I said but everyone was angry!’’ Joe exclaimed. They were talking about me like I wasn’t even there. ‘’Joseph Sugg. Don't be rude. The girl is still here. She has ears and can probably here you.’’ His father said. Joe just shrugged.

‘’Hello pretty girl, tell me your name?’’ Marius said kindly. Not in a flirty way or something. ‘’My name is Emma Smith. I’m from the Netherlands and Marcus Butler is my cousin.’’ I said quickly. I just thought they had to know that.

‘’Marcus has a cousin?’’ Marius and Sam said at the same time. Joe just looked at me. That was weird. It gave me an uncomfortable feeling. ‘’Yes.’’ I said and looked at Zoe for help.

‘’Yeah, we need to go.’’ Zoe said and grabbed my hand.

She started her car, I quickly climbed into her car and we drove away. She started to music and we started to sing again. That was, until my phone rang. I looked at it. unknown number. English number.

I looked at Zoe and picked it up.

‘’Hello.’’

‘’Is this Emma Smith?’’

‘’Yes.’’

‘’We’re from BBC Radio. We wanted to ask you to come here for an interview.’’

‘’Okay.’’

‘’In two days.’’

‘’Okay, thank you so much.’’

The man that had rung me, gave me the address and then hung up. I was chocked. I had expected a smaller radio station.

‘’Who was that?’’ Zoe asked interested. ‘’BBC Radio.’’ Her reaction was the same as me.