Chapter Thirty-Eight

Chapter 38

Emma’s POV

“Yes?” I asked. Of course, I didn’t look who called me. “Typical you.” I heard a familiar American accent say. “It’s you? It’s really you!” I shouted happily. Megan laughed. “Yes, it’s me.”

“O my god, that’s a while ago!” I said. “I know right. That’s why I am calling!” Megan said excited. I heard someone yell something on the background, but I couldn't really hear it. “No, I’m calling her right now!” Megan shouted back.

I laughed. “Who was that?” I asked. “Sawyer, he asked if I wanted to go to the gym with him.” Megan said. “Aha, so how is Sawyer?” I asked. “He’s fine, I guess. He’s doing a lot of collabs with Tyler, so I see Tyler a lot.” Megan said.

“That’s nice.” I replied. I still didn’t like Sawyer, even though his tweets were nice and everything, I still didn’t like him. Megan laughed. “You still don't like him, do you?” She asked.

“I don't. I know why though, I guess it’s his attitude or something.” I said. Megan laughed even harder. “Sawyer would love to hear that.” She said. I laughed too. “So, how come you didn’t tell me when your wedding was?” I shut my eyes.

“I told Joe to tell Sawyer!” I exclaimed. “Well, Sawyer didn’t tell me.” Megan said. “Well, I’m telling you it’s 28th of July.  You are invited of course.” I said. “I’ll buy two tickets then. For me and for Sawyer.” Megan said.

“Yeah, yeah. Joe invited him, I know.” I said annoyed. Megan laughed. “Sawyer is really trying to change a little. It was something you said and some of the comments of the fans, I don't really know.” Megan said. I just could picture her shrugging.

“Well, okay. He better be, I refuse to talk to him if he’s still an ass.” I said. “You will see.” Megan said. The doorbell rang. I sighed, Joe wasn’t here since he was with Zoe filming someone in their parents’ house.

“Hold on, Megs. Someone’s at the door.” I said and stood up. I walked to front door. I opened it and saw a package. Uhm, okay. I didn’t order something, but my name was on it.

“I got a package. I’ll open the letter real quick, okay?” I said to Megan. “Yeah, sure.” Megan said. I put my phone down so I opened the letter and my jaw dropped. No way. He sent me a letter?

“Emma?” I heard Megan scream. I was still staring at the letter, door wide open. “Is the letter enough or is seeing us in real life better?” His familiar voice rang through my ears. I looked up.

“No way!” I shouted and hugged them. It were Roan and Jared. My best friends until they went to College. they was older by a year and some months, so that’s why they left a year earlier than me.

“Roan, Jared!” I said. “Emma.” Roan said softly. “Emma, are you okay?” Megan asked. I quickly grabbed my phone. “Megs, it was so good to talk to you again, I’ve to go now.” I said quickly before I hung up.