Chapter One (Edited)

edicated to @DobbyAwesome because she's awesome and because we both play cello... oops, Now I gave you a clue (read AN at the end)

Chapter 1

Emma's POV

I was actually nervous. I was standing in the line to check in. My mom had to buy me two chairs for me and my cello. I now, stupid. The cello was on my back and now was it finally my turn to check in. I gave her my tickets. She took a long look at me.

I pointed at me and then at my cello. She finally got it and let me through. Man, I hated it when people were staring at me. My teacher, the one who taught me how to play said that she was so proud at me.

Well, she better be. We always had fits about things. She knew a lot about me. that I started when I was seven, how my friends abandoned me, that my grandma died, that I was always busy with school, always drawing, painting, writing.

Yes, I talked a lot. Yes, I didn't always agree with her about the music I had to play, but now, after having eleven years of practise, my mom posting some of my plays on YouTube, an orchestra finally asked me if I wanted to play with them. I felt like Jojo Ma, Nigel Kennedy, Nobuko Imaior any other famous players. I felt special.

(AN, you don't have to remember those people, if you know them, you're awesome. those people are famous because they play classical music. Just telling you)

''Flight 4895 can now board. That was me. Did I really waited for three hours already? I shrugged, took my cello and my travel bag and boarded the plane.

Yes, I could board as one of the first, my mom insisted that she bought two first class tickets. Bull shit if you asked me. My parents worked a lot, so they had a lot of money. On top of that, they liked to spoil me and my little brother.

Yes, I have a little brother. His name is Jesse and he's 15 years old. He was always annoying me. Telling me to watch this on YouTube, or to do that. If I didn't listen to him, he would pin me down on the couch and tell me to do it.

Not that I minded, I was addicted to YouTube. My favourite channels are JacksGap, Dicasp, MarcusButlerTV, PointlessBlog, Zoella280390, ThatcherJoe, Jim Chapman. Man I followed around the 30 people on YouTube.

I was really going to miss my brother. Now he had nobody to annoy and was he all day alone, at home. Probably gaming.

The plane started to move. I knew this flight was short, around the two hours. I took my IPhone and listened to my favourite music playlist. That consisted: White Lies, Linkin Park, The Smashing Pumpkins, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Stromae, Kings of Leon and Blaudzun. Yes, I know that's a lot of random music. I just liked different kind of genres. So yeah.

After two hours the plane started to land. A woman in the intercom thanked us for choosing their flight company and then we could leave. I waited until everyone was gone and then left with my cello and travel bag.

The only thing I had to do was picking up my bag, well suitcase and bag, and then looking for my cousin. My mom never me told his name and never gave me a picture. I think she forgot that. Ooh well, I think he should know.

I was looking for my bag and suitcase. My suitcase I had quickly found. It was dark purple with big YouTube stickers on them. When I also had my bag, I took a deep breath and walked through the doors. People around me were kissing, hugging and looking around.

I searched for a cardboard, I think? I looked in the air. Yes, I piece of paper with Emma Smith, the Netherlands. Okay, that was me. I walked to the paper, then looked down.