Chapter Three

Chapter 3

Emma’s POV

I took a deep breath before I followed Marcus and Zoe into the club. I liked clubbing, but these people were my idols.

There they were, sitting at a table. Already sitting and the only seat left was next to Caspar. Yes, Caspar Lee guys.

He wiggled his eyebrows at me. What! How could I act normal now?

I reluctantly sat down next to him. ‘’So, Marcus where is your cousin?’’ Alfie asked, looking around. ‘’Dude, she’s next to Caspar.’’ Then Alfie and Caspar took a second look at me.

‘’Seriously?’’ Zoe giggled. ‘’Just some make-up, guys.’’ She said. The boys were staring at me. It made me feel really uncomfortable. Zoe swatted Alfie’s arm. ‘’Staring is rude.’’ She hissed. He held his hands out in surrender.

‘’So, what do you want to drink?’’ Caspar asked. ‘’Just a coke.’’ I said and smiled at him. He nodded and gave my order to a waitress. What kind of club was this?

‘’So, we asked a few more people to come.’’ Alfie said. I stopped looking around. He invited more people, who did he invited?

We all asked it at the same time. ‘’Cas, don't tell. I want it to be a surprise for Emma.’’ Alfie said with a grin. More YouTubers, it had to be. Now, I was getting nervous. ‘’Hey, don't be nervous. All those people are really nice.’’ Caspar mumbled to me.

That made me even more nervous. Caspar Lee was trying to calm me down! Wait Emma, these people are going to be your friends. Just try to act normal around them. Marcus is your cousin that’s also going well, right?

My coke came and I took a sip. I loved coke. I didn’t tell Marcus because he would think that I was crazy, but I have a few addictions and coke is one of them. It was so hard to not drink coke every day.

Okay, about my obsessions. I’ve four obsessions if you don't count the music ones. Peas, soup, coke and YouTube. Now, I really don't like to tell Marcus because they are really weird.

‘’So, it looks like you just adore your coke.’’ Caspar said grinning. I blushed and put my coke down. ‘’No, it’s fine.’’ Caspar said more serious. I was ashamed he saw my coke-moment.

The problem was that I only drank Coca Cola and nothing else. Lucky for me, this was Coca Cola. I really have to buy some cans.

The door of the club, that was a restaurant I just realised, opened again. No, no that couldn't be true. Nope, this was an illusion, I was probably sleeping.

Jack and Finn Harries, Troye Sivan and Jim Chapman with Tanya Burr just entered the restaurant. I hid in Caspar’s arm, until I realised it was Caspar Lee!

I stood up and ran to the toilets, I mean what else could I do. Almost every YouTuber I  loved and was subscribed to, was here. I took a deep breath and tried not to panic.