Epilogue

Epilogue

Emma’s POV

I was nervous. I was so stupid. Why did I do that?

Well, I knocked on the door and waited for it to open. Sure enough, after a few minutes it opened. “Hi.” I mumbled. Joe stared at me. “Joe, it’s me. Emma.” I said.

“W-what do you want?” Joe asked. “Joe, I’m so sorry. I-I figured it out and I needed to tell you.” I said. “I already know what you decided, you didn’t come to the wedding. I get it.” Joe said bitterly.

“No! You don't understand!” I shouted. Joe looked at me. “Then what?” He snapped. I flinched. I probably deserved that one. “Can I come in?” I asked. Joe sighed, but nodded.

We walked to the living room and I sat down on the couch. Joe sat down next to me. “Emma, what did you do?” Joe growled.

“I said goodbye to Roan.” I said. Joe looked at me. “So, when’s he coming to visit again?” Joe asked frowning.

“Never, I said goodbye to him for forever.” I whispered. Joe looked up. “What do you mean?” I looked into Joe’s eyes and held up my hand.

Joe looked at it. “You kept them?” He asked. I nodded. “Joe, I choose you. I said goodbye to Jared and Roan forever. They are not in my life anymore. It’s you. it’s always been you and it’s always going to be you.” I said.

Joe looked at me. “You choose me? You love me most?” Joe asked. I nodded. “Emma, you don't know how happy I am, but I can’t go back to the ways things were.” Joe said.

I nodded understandingly. “I get it.” I mumbled. “Can we start over?” I whispered.

“Hi, I’m Joe Sugg. It’s good to finally meet the cousin of Marcus.” Joe said. I grinned and shook his outstretched hand.

I knew I had made the right choice.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

thanks again guys!

it was amazing writing this! 

Make sure to read my new fanfic, the bar! It's a Connor Franta one.. (who doesn't love Connor?)