Chapter Four

Chapter 4

Emma’s POV

I was so angry at my mom. How could she do that. I knew dad loved her. I mean, otherwise he wouldn’t have married her. I know that he wasn’t home a lot, but so was she and now she was banging her stupid boss, if I would ever see him, I would punch him in the face and my mother probably too.

I wasn’t even aware that Finn had dragged me to a club. Well, I knew that he was doing that, but I wasn’t really focused on everything around me. I was too much thinking about the whore that called herself my mom.

‘’Hello, Emma. Earth to Emma.’’ Finn said and waved in front of my face with his hand. That’s when it hit me.

‘’OMG.’’ I muttered.  ‘’He’s here, where?’’ Finn said jokingly. I was still freaking out. ‘’OMG.’’ I said again, Finn looked at me worried. ‘’Is everything okay?’’ he talked to me!  ‘’OMG! You’re Finn Harries!’’ I shouted.

Finn chuckled. ‘’Yes, I am.’’

I started to hyperventilate. I loved him and Jack. I mean, I totally adored Caspar. Jack and Finn were the ones I loved. Really loved.

Black spots. We were in the club, it was stuffy. I had to go outside. I yanked my hand out of his grip and tried to find a way outside.

When I was outside, the air cleared my mind. Shit, I just freaked out on my favourite YouTuber. ‘’You okay?’’ I turned around. It was Jack. Yes, I could tell the difference between them.  My eyes went wide. I just nodded.

Jack just laughed and grabbed my wrist, dragging me back into the club. I tried to calm down, Jack was really helping, but slowly I was calming down. These people were also human, just like me. I could act normal around them.

I would just act normal around them. Just like I act around Brianna, one of my friends. Jack let me to the table everyone was sitting.

‘’You okay?’’ Zoe asked. ‘’Yeah.’’ I muttered.  ‘’Okay, come on then. We’re going to dance our butts off.’’ Zoe said and grabbed my hand. Why was everyone dragging me to everywhere?

I was having fun. It was just like with Brianna. I laughed with them and loosened up more. I was now dancing with Jim and Marcus. Well, we were just fooling around.

Then, there was the song again. I started to sing.

 ‘’Stop!

The train is riding down

To the station where you lived

When we were school kids.’’

I started to dance. Jim and Marcus just looked at me, while they danced. Then, the refrain started and sang loudly. I knew Marcus and Jim could hear me.