Chapter Eighteen

AN: important AN at the bottom

dedicated to @noraaaaxx, because she's Nora Bradley :)

Chapter 18

Emma’s POV

I came home from another day on the orchestra. I was tired and hungry. Because we had a concert tomorrow, Alexia wanted us to practise two more hours. I was so moody.

I opened the door of the apartment and a girl ran straight into me. Okay, there was a girl over.

The girl looked up. She was gorgeous. Long brown hair and deep brown eyes. ‘’Uhm, who are you?’’ I asked confused. ‘’Wait, who are you?’’ The girl asked. I raised one eyebrow. ‘’I’m Emma. I live here.’’ I said.

‘’Ooh, there you are Nora...’’ Marcus trailed off when he saw me. ‘’Marcus, what is this? Who is that girl and why is she running around in our apartment?’’ I asked angry.

The girl looked at Marcus. ‘’Em, this is my girlfriend. Nora Bradley.’’ Marcus said and he wrapped his arms around Nora. ‘’So, since when do you have a girlfriend and why didn’t you never told me?’’ I asked.

‘’Me and Nora are together for almost 2 years. She just came back from a year Africa. She was there for Unisef.’’ Marcus said. ‘’So, you never told me because...’’ I said.

‘’I don't know. Maybe you never noticed it?’’ Marcus said. I raised an eyebrow. ‘’Okay, well no big deal. Only my friends and family know and I forgot to tell you.’’ Marcus said.

‘’Well, okay. I’m going to eat, call Joe and then sleep.’’ I said and walked to the kitchen. Ugh, I hate it when this happens.

Well, I couldn't change anything now so I might as well try to act normal around Nora.

I made myself a salad. I was living of salads lately. I shrugged, I just loved salads. I ate the salad quickly in the kitchen. I didn’t want to see Marcus with Nora. I don't know why. I just.. I just had to get used to this.

I pulled out my phone and called Joe. ‘’Hello baby.’’ Joe’s voice was husky. ‘’Hey.’’ I mumbled. ‘’Do you want to come over?’’ Joe asked. ‘’I can’t. I’ve that stupid concert tomorrow.’’ I said.

‘’I already bought my ticket and mom wanted to come too, so I bought her a ticket too.’’ Joe said. ‘’You don't have to come, you know.’’ I said quietly. ‘’I want to see you.’’ Joe said. I smiled, Joe was so sweet.

‘’Thanks.’’ We were both quiet. ‘’Is there something wrong, babe?’’ Joe asked worried. ‘’I just found out my cousin had a girlfriend for almost two years. She’s back and I didn’t even know he had a freaking girlfriend.’’ I said angrily.

Joe started to laugh. ‘’Are you laughing at me?’’ I asked angry. ‘’No, of course not. You’re just so cute when you’re angry. I can imagine your face right now.’’ Joe said. I started to laugh too. Who calls their girlfriend cute when they are angry?