Chapter Twenty-One

trailer on the side!! @LarryKid13 made it for me, thank you so much!

Chapter 21

Emma’s POV

I waved at them. Sophia asked me for the last time. ‘’Are you sure you don't want to join us?’’ I shook my head. I couldn't leave Joe behind. I loved him so much. I just couldn't leave him behind.

Alexia shot one last look, she said she really wanted me to join us. She also told me that she understood. We hugged and she left. I smiled.

Let’s go home, to Joe.

Joe’s POV

When I opened my eyes, Emma was gone. I felt a light panic attack coming up, what if she decided to join them. I know she told me she would stay, but what if. I looked around. A note was on her pillow.

‘Don’t panic. I only said bye to them. That’s all. I’ll be back soon.’ I stopped panicking and closed my eyes again. I heard the door open and Emma slipped out of her clothes and back into the bed.

‘’Don’t worry. I’m still here.’’ She said as she laid down on my chest. ‘’I just wanted to say bye.’’ She said. I don't think she got it that I was not upset anymore.

‘’Emma, I love you.’’ I said to her. ‘’I love you too Joe. I think I made that clear when I decided to stay here and not go on tour.’’ Emma said smiling. I smiled at her too.

I think Emma is the one. The one I want to grow old with. I know her only for 6 months. I just know I never wanted to let her go.

‘’Joe what are you thinking about?’’ Emma mumbled against my chest. ‘’Nothing.’’ I mumbled back. ‘’Then why are you mumbling some strange words. Like, never letting go, grow old with.’’ Emma said.

I blushed. ‘’I was just thinking that I never want to let you go and that I want to grow old with you.’’ I said. Emma blushed too. ‘’Joe, I love you and I never want to lose you.’’ Emma said.

I kissed her. It was the only logical thing to do. I just kissed her and didn’t let go any time soon.

Emma’s POV

The days were different now I didn’t have to practise every day. There was more time to hang out with my friends. More time to call dad and Jesse. More time to Skype with Brianna and more time to be with Joe.

Sometimes it was boring though. Doing nothing. Everyone around me was always working, making videos, going out on dates. I was just sitting on the couch, writing my blog, practising, sketching. Nothing much.

Joe noticed something was wrong. He saw how down I was. It was now two weeks the orchestra was on tour and I had the feeling my life had no meaning anymore.