Chapter Seventeen

Chapter 17

Joe’s POV

Of course Maz and Sam were going to say something about it. I don't really knew what to say when they found me and Emma in my bed, sleeping.  

I woke up and they looked at me, smirking. How the hell did they get in? Ooh, wait. I gave them a spare key. That’s right.

‘’So, you and this girl. Pretty serious. Isn’t it?’’ Sam said. ‘’Okay, what do you want to say?’’ I said irritated. ‘’Nothing, nothing. Just, aren’t you scared she has to leave some day. With her career and everything.’’ Sam said.

I froze. What did he mean? ‘’Mate, what are you saying?’’ I said. ‘’It’s just... never mind.’’ Sam said.

‘’Tell me, now.’’ I said slowly. ‘’What if she has to choose. Between you and that orchestra thing. Do you think she would choose you or do you think she would travel the world with that orchestra thing?’’ Sam said slowly.

I never thought about it. ‘’I love her.’’ I mumbled. ‘’Did you tell her you do?’’ Maz asked. I nodded. ‘’She loves you too. We know that, but cello is her dream. She’s come so far. Do you think she will give it all up for you?’’ Sam said.

I wanted to punch him. Why was he saying this?

‘’Come on mate. Make her some breakfast.’’ Maz said. I walked to the kitchen and made her the breakfast she liked. She had given me some peanut butter and chocolate sprinkles. She said she loved them together. Weird combination, I know.

I put it all on a tray and walked back to my room. Maz and Sam luckily stayed in my living room.

‘’Baby, wake up.’’ I said softly. Emma’s eyes went wide open instantly. Okay, weird.

‘’What day is it?’’ She asked panicked. ‘’It’s Sunday.’’ I mumbled. Emma slightly relaxed.

I gave her the tray. ‘’You made me breakfast. That’s so sweet.’’ She said and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I can be sweet if I wanted to.

She pulled out her phone and she looked surprised. ‘’What is it?’’ I asked. ‘’Marcus just texted me there is a package with my name on it. I didn’t order something, so I don't know what’s inside.’’ Emma said.

I watched as she ate. She looked so cute. Man, she was changing me into a girl with all those words. It was just, I love her.

‘’I think I’ve to go.’’ Emma mumbled. I nodded and watched as she dressed herself. She was back in her dressy dress.

‘’’I’ll bring you.’’ I mumbled. Emma turned around and kissed me. ‘’You don't have to do that. I’ll call a cab.’’ She said. I was about to protest but then we both heard a crash in the living room.