Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter 37

Emma’s POV

“Joe?” I mumbled. No answer. “Joe?” I asked a little louder. Still no answer. Ugh, were was he? I got up from the bed and dressed myself. I walked to the kitchen and saw a note on the refrigerator.

‘Bringing the guys to the airport, love Joe.

PS. Turn on the TV and click on play.’

Well, I will do that later, now first some food. I made myself some cereal and fresh orange juice. Don't hate the orange juice.

(AN, okay that’s a lie. I don't really like orange juice. I rather drink multi vit juice or apple juice)

Haha, I was kidding. No OJ for me. Some water would be fine. I grabbed my breakfast and sat in front of the TV. I turned it on and clicked on play.

“Is it rolling?” James asked. “I don't know. I’ll look.” Jai said. “I just pressed play stupid.” Beau said. I laughed. typical. “Hey Emma!” They said at the same time. “Since we can’t say bye to you, we filmed this last night, when you fell asleep. Again.” Daniel said.

I laughed. I don't know what was wrong with me. I fell asleep all the time. “We wanted to thank you for all the nice meals you prepared for us, for your hospitality and for the Keeks you were in. These three weeks in London were amazing. We are going to miss you.” Luke said.

“Yes, you have to visit us this year. You have to.” Beau pleaded. I laughed even harder. I was going to miss these boys too. “We are going to miss you so much. It was nice having you around.” Jai said. I smiled.

“If you are not going to come any time soon, we are going to kidnap you.” James said cheekily. “Didn’t think so!” I heard Joe screaming on the background. “You better invite us for your wedding.” Beau said.

“Of course.” I muttered to myself. “And we will spam you on twitter until you send us a video of you playing cello.” Jai added. I rolled my eyes. Ever since they knew I used to play cello, they begged me for a video. I always told them no. I wasn’t really that good.

“Well, we have to go and sleep now. We are reaaally going to miss you.” Daniel said. I sighed. It was going to be quiet without the Janoskians. I should call some friends to make this house filled with noise again. 

Speaking of friends, it was a long time ago I saw them. Three days? No, two. We went out for dinner with everyone. So they could say bye to our Australian guests. It was nice. I saw Maisie with Finn and it was adorable. Nora and Marcus, adorable too.

Brianna and Jack, also adorable. I think. It looked like they were having some problems. I’m not sure what was going on. Alfie also looked worried. Zoe was trying to cheer him up all night.

So, maybe it’s time I call Brianna to ask her what the problem is. Maybe I should. I grabbed my phone and dialled her number. In a few seconds she picked up.