Chapter Nineteen

dedicated to @briannasalgado2111, she's Brianna... if you want to be in my book, PM.. I've 2 spots open for girlfriends of youtubers and 3 spots open for another character in the story.. you can only have one character though.(CLOSED, I didn't expect that so many people wanted a spot in the book :D)

Chapter 19

Joe’s POV

‘’No, Brianna. Stop, I’m with friends-‘’ Alfie said to his phone. It was a week after Joe brought me to the ‘surprise’. Turns out he wanted to take me to a shop to buy a dress. The dress was beautiful, but I have still no idea why I needed it.

Joe, Caspar, Finn, Jack and Alfie were hanging out in our apartment. We were watching a movie, but Alfie got a call from ‘Brianna’. I don't think Alfie has a girlfriend, but everyone is lying to me or keeping things from me, so I don't know.

‘’No, you can’t. Like I said, I’m with friends.’’ Alfie snapped at the phone. Okay, you don't talk like that to a woman. ‘’Alfie, give me that phone.’’ I said sternly. Alfie looked at me and hesitated a second.

‘’Come on, give me that phone.’’ I said again. Alfie sighed but handed me his phone. ‘’Hello, who is this?’’ I asked. ‘’Brianna Deyes, who’s this?’’ A girl asked me. ‘’This is Emma Smith.’’

‘’So, why is Alfie being so rude to you?’’ I asked after a few seconds. ‘’Well, mom said that I had to go see Alfie because I never see him. Mom is a real believer of good sibling relationships, Alfie just told me he was with friends and that I couldn't come over.’’

I glared at Alfie. ‘’Well, you should come stop by. Do you know where Marcus’ apartment is?’’ I asked. Alfie glared at me. ‘’Yeah, I’ll see you soon.’’ Brianna said. ‘’Okay, bye.’’ I said.

I ended the call and gave the phone back at Alfie. ‘’What did you do?’’ Alfie snapped. ‘’Dude, don't snap at my girlfriend.’’ Joe defended me. ‘’I invited your sister.’’ I said and smiled sweetly.

‘’I, you, you little- why would you do that!’’ Alfie exclaimed. I wasn’t even going to answer that and luckily I didn’t have to since the doorbell rang. I looked at Alfie and smirked before I went to open the door.

I swung the door open to see a girl that looked exactly like Alfie. Well, of course she was a girl, but still. ‘’You are Brianna.’’ I stated. The girl looked at me. ‘’Yeah, that’s me.’’ She said and entered the apartment, okay.

‘’Where’s he? Where’s my damn brother?’’ Brianna said. ‘’Living room.’’ I got a coat threw in my face and an angry Brianna rushed into the living room. I’ve no idea what I have to think of this girl.

‘’Alfie Deyes. What kind of brother are you?’’ I heard that girl scream. Okay, I don't know if it was a good idea to invite her. ‘’This is the reason I didn’t want to invite you!’’ Alfie yelled back. Way to go Alfie.