Contest(s)

Hello everybody,

First of all, I want to thank you all for reading this!!

Second of all, I thought it would be cool if we did some contests..

The first one:

''Emma?'' That's how Chapter 21 ends. Someone said it, but who? The one who is the closest to the answer, wins. This contest will close on the 11th of December. That's going to be the date I'll update. You can win a dedication.

The second one:

Write a one shot! You can decide about what scene from the book. You can do everything as long as it's related to Emma, Joe or the other YouTubers. One demand, You must use Emma's name one time in your one shot. You can win a dedication, a follow and 5 votes for you story. You have until 31th of December. All you have to do is write the one shot, post it on your profile, dedicate it to me and Voila. If you don't dedicate it to me, I can't see it and you can not enter the competition. :)

that's it for now. Please, keep voting and reading.. I'm always hoping to get in the top 1000 of the Fanfiction, Teen fiction or what's hot list... keep voting and commenting and I hope I get into that list. :) thank you all so much!!

ps. trailer on the side!! @LarryKid13 made it for me!!!

YouKnowMeAsThatGirl

7-12-13

13:18/01:18 PM (my time)