30K Special

S P E C I A L

Maisie’s POV

“So, you say you can edit videos?” Jack asked. I nodded. “Yeah, I went to school for it and I graduated.” I said proudly. “So, you actually know what to do?” Finn asked. I scoffed. Excuse me? Of course I knew what I was doing.

“Of course I know what I am doing! I told you, I went to school for it.” I said. Finn threw his hands in the air. “Alright, alright. I think we can hire you.” Finn said. I smiled. “You actually want to hire Caspar’s cousin?” I asked. The boys laughed. “We just told you, we are going to hire you.” Jack said.

“Jay! When can I start?” I asked in a rush. I had to go to Emma! “Tomorrow if you want.” Jack said. I nodded and stood up. “Ooh and Maisie, say hey from us to Caspar.” Finn said grinning. I just nodded and walked away.

Days at the JacksGap office were so cool. The other editors were cool and Jack and Finn were so funny.  “Hey, I’m going to get a coffee, someone wants to join me?” Finn shouted.

Nobody wanted to go, but I needed that  coffee. “I’ll go.” I said. “I just finished the scene anyways.” I said. Finn smiled and we walked to the first coffee house we saw. We stood in the line as we both looked what we wanted.

Soon it was our turn. “Uhm, can I get a black coffee and a strawberry muffin?” I asked the barista. She nodded and looked at Finn. “Uhm, same.” He said. She went to make it and in a few minutes, we both had our hot coffee.

“That would be ten pounds.” The barista said. I grabbed five pounds, but Finn refused me to give it. “No, I’ll pay.” He said with a smile. I shrugged, he bought me food, I like him.

We sat down at a table. “Thank you for paying.” I said. “Of course, anything for a beautiful girl.” Finn said. I laughed. “Ha-ha.”

“But I’m not lying.” Finn exclaimed. “Okay, you can shut up now lover-boy.” I said, but I couldn’t suppress a small grin. “Well, let me take you out.” Finn said. I looked at him. “You want to take me on a date?” Finn nodded.

I sighed. “Fine!” I said. Finn grinned. “I knew you couldn’t resist my charm. Finn, Finn the better twin!” Finn said. I laughed because I remembered a fan sent it to him as a poem.

“So, where are we going?”  I asked Finn when he picked me up. “I didn’t know what you liked. All I knew was that I didn’t want to go to the cinema.” Finn said. Aha. That tells me so much..

Finn drove us to a field. “What’s this?” I asked. “It’s a sports field.” Finn replied. So, that was why I had to wear my trainers. Aha.

“What are we going to do?” I asked. “Just come with me please.” Finn said. I shrugged and got out of the car. On the field were some boys training for football. Okay.