Chapter Eight

dedicated to @figurerox because she's awesome and reads my story!!!

Chapter 8

Emma’s POV

‘’Got it!’’ Jack shouted. I pushed Finn away. What the heck! I looked up and saw Marcus and Jack grinning. Jack had still his video camera in his hands. His camera. He recorded this!

‘’Erase that!’’ I shouted angry. ‘’No.’’ Jack said and smirked cheeky. I had enough of this. I ran outside. That always helped. I waited for them next to car. Sitting against it. Why was this happening to me? I’m just a simple Emma from the Netherlands. I wasn’t special.

When I came here, I didn’t expected this to happen. I didn’t know I would meet up with most of my favourite YouTubers. I thought I would play here, my performance. Get that freaking interview and could go home.

Now, I did meet most of my favourite YouTubers, I lived with Marcus Butler and Sophia Westelands wanted me to play for her.

I heard footsteps and I knew they were here. I got up. I gave them a look, that said I didn’t want to talk about this, and we got into the car. We drove back quietly. nobody was really talking. Just some shallow conversations.

That was until my phone rang. I looked who called me. ‘’Maya.’’ I didn’t speak to Maya in a really long time. She lived in Germany and I in the Netherlands. I only saw her in the summers me, my parents and Jesse went to our vacation house in Germany.

‘’Hello?’’ I asked. ‘’Emma, is that you?’’ She asked. I put my phone on speaker. ‘’Maya, you’re on speaker. I’m in a car with my cousin and his friends.’’ I said. ‘’I know Marcus Butler is your cousin.’’ Maya said.

I forgot that, Maya was always straight to the point. ‘’So, it’s nice to hear from you again. Why are you even calling?’’ I asked interested. ‘’I’m in England. I live here now. I saw you on BBC 1 and heard you on the radio.’’ Maya said.

‘’Okay. So where are you?’’ I asked. ‘’That’s the problem. I’m in North England.’’ Maya said. ‘’Yeah. That’s a shame.’’ I said and I really meant it. ‘’I hope I can see you sometime again.’’ Maya said. ‘’Yeah, I know right.’’ I mumbled. I heard some noises in the background. ‘’Okay, E. I’ve to go.’’ Maya said and hung up.

‘’So, who was that?’’ Finn asked. ‘’Maya.’’ Everyone was quiet. This was awkward. Why did Finn kiss me? Why did he even want me to kiss him?

We arrived at Marcus’ apartment. I rushed to my room and locked the door. I laid down on my bed. Why was this happening? I saw the doorknob moving, someone tried to get in.

‘’Come on Em, open the door.’’ Marcus said. ‘’Nope, I’m perfectly fine.’’ I said back and sat down behind my desk. I was in for some writing. It was a long while ago I was writing and I honestly needed to go on twitter again.