Death awaits us all

The child cried in agony, it was annoying Kail. They were in the Town hall, right beside the Mayors office. Jasmine was flying towards them with Dr Livesey. " GIVE ME BACK MY SISTER" Jasmine screamed.
She crashed through the ceiling, landing on her two feet. " So your here again, and I see you've brought your Majin Friend too" Kail said on Que. The Doctor flew swiftly down to the ground.
Kail kicked Jasmine out of the way, and deathbeamed her midair, the blue explosion illuminated the sky. Dr. Livesey teleported from behind only for Kail's hand to grab her antenna and beat her into the hard concrete on a non stop loop. She bit his hand and instant transmissioned to Jasmine. " I've got one more attack I can use, but you'll have to distract him for a while " Dr Livesey explained.
Jasmine nodded and flew back to Kail. Only to be caught in a spiral of punches and kicks. Jasmine's dodged the last punch, and grabbed his tail. She spun him around and he it the wall. Kail was charging up, his hands had ki blasts in them until they morphed together into his palms. " Ki Physical!" Kail yelled.
He punched Jasmine in the face continuously, each punch hurting more than the last. It felt like 3,000 vaults of electricity hitting you every half a second. He punched her threw the stories of the building until they were in the sewers. A gas pipe let its gas out next to Kail. " Holy-"
The gas caused a giant explosion in the building, they were on the first floor, what was left of it at least. Kail got up, his Saiyan armor was broken he had blood and sweat all over his body, he managed to stand up. Jasmine grabbed him by his body. " Fire it NOW" Jasmine yelled.
" But I'll kill-" Dr Livesey said
" JUST DO IT" Jasmine yelled
" MAJIN KA-ME-HAME-"
" HAAAAAAAAA!"
Dr Livesey shouted and the pink beam " killed " both of them. Then there was laughter, psychotic laughter. Kail was alive, and then he teleported away. A Kai with Red Skin and yellow eyes looked at Kail, her long hair made her look like an SS3 with white hair. She smiled " How was the mission" The Kai asked
" Perfect" Kail replied.
He put on a mask which had a spiral on it, a black and red spiral.

Dr Livesey went to the room where she heard the crying. She was shocked at what she saw. There was a recording tape, and a girl in a chair, covered in a black substance. She wasn't breathing.