Showdown: Jasmine Vs Karn. The Fate of the Earth.

Jasmine was sent flying by the punch, into a park. Jasmine could barely stand up. Karn charged at her, Jasmine picked up some dirt from the ground and threw it into his eyes. Jasmine retreated after that and hid. She got on top of a building and started forming a spirit bomb, all the energy from around her started coming. Karn regained his sense of sight, and started looking for Jasmine. He charged at her. Jasmine shot the spirit bomb at him, which was blocked by a beam from Karn's mouth, which knocked Jasmine to the ground. Karn stepped on Jasmine's legs, starting to break them. Jasmine, morphed her legs out of his foot's reach and ran away again. But Karn recovered faster and began to hit Jasmine, but he kept missing. Jasmine was like a fly, barely missing your every attempt to kill it. Karn grabbed Jasmine, and squeezed her trying to kill the nuisance as fast as possible.

Miles away from the Beachhouse

" Do you think my big sis will be okay "  Jinx asked.
" Please, your big sister can do anything " Fia replied.
They heard a giant scream. Both of them instant transmissioned to Jasmine. Jinx looked at Karn. " The bigger they are, the harder they fall " Jinx said.
She got into battle stance. " Are you kidding me, all the planet's greatest fighters have fallen to a person WEAKER than me" Karn yelled.
" What Chance could you possibly- " Karn was cut off by something that damaged his tail. Then he felt it fall.
Cacao was standing there, his left hand turned into a knife. Karn dropped Jasmine to the ground. He started reforming and quickly got back on his feet, he headed towards Jinx, Fia tried to stop him, but got flicked away like a fly. Karn kicked Jinx next to Jasmine. " J-jinx is that you " Jasmine asked.
" Sis...I'm really sorry " Jinx said.
" It's okay Jinx. You tried your best, and that's what matters. " Jasmine replied.
Karn kicked Jasmine in the stomach. He kept doing it over and over again on an endless loop. " THIS IS FOR MY TAIL" Karn shouted.
Jinx punched him, and flew up into the air. They both threw punches at eachother, and then Jinx hit him in his bad eye. Karn returned the favor by hitting him down into an abandoned car. " ALL OF YOUR HOPE IS- " Karn was cut off by a giant flame burning him alive, it was Fia. Karn fell to the hard ground. " He's dead!" Jinx yelled.
" Yeah, looks like we've won the day " Fia said.
Their celebration was interrupted by Karn opening his good eye.